Hargeisa Development Thread

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Note: Please share here all image of new developments either finished or under construction

Is Malls the new thing in Hargeisa it used to be everyone building a hotel. but great more shops and business activity

this design is pretty decent and it looks like the design

y0xYHjc.jpg
h2izlo1.jpg

Looks good. Lakiin i feel like we can do so much more if we focused on more daily necessities . I know these are business people and not the dowlad. Somalis are always copying each other. We need unique things.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Looks good. Lakiin i feel like we can do so much more if we focused on more daily necessities . I know these are business people and not the dowlad. Somalis are always copying each other. We need unique things.

all we need is a competent government to develop infrastructure and create legal standards and regulations for the befit of citizens and increases quality of life

Honestly, Hargeisa could rival major East African cities if it had good roads and cleaner public areas.

Garowe has the roads and planning to become an iconic city but doesn't have the investment Hargeisa has.

This the opinion of a Puntlander.

Honestly, Hargeisa could rival major East African cities if it had good roads and cleaner public areas.

Garowe has the roads and planning to become an iconic city but doesn't have the investment Hargeisa has.

Why does it matter if you are harti.
Caadi iisga dhig.
Everyone is not xaasid.

SirLancelLord

VIP

Exactly correct, it's not fulfilling its potential as the diaspora is large and active but the authority is corrupt self serving. Private Sector is large imagine if they're all move to Garowe or Bosaaso how fast it will develop this might be true as they raised taxes on any Air Cargo coming in

Trending

Latest posts