Guys in late 20s early 30s come in

Only 25 year old I would ever marry is a good but unfortunate Somali woman like a blind/deaf or a slight physical disability.

Walal, I would marry a woman who suffered a disability or other physical aliment. How many xalimos here can say the same?

who's the woman that want to marry a trabilist weebo, that think fgm is a goodkkkkkk

Only 25 year old I would ever marry is a good but unfortunate Somali woman like a blind/deaf or a slight physical disability.

Walal, I would marry a woman who suffered a disability or other physical aliment. How many xalimos here can say the same?

Walaalo, i don't know any woman with a healthy sense of self- esteem that would marry you, especially after they hear your views.

The average Somali woman back home is just trying to put food on the table, therefore they aren't going to delve into a man's sociopathic view. Count yourself lucky.

who's the woman that want to marry a trabilist weebo, that think fgm is a goodkkkkkk

This guy is delusional and is angry that western Xalimos are not in poverty and therefore do not have to put up with his nonsense.

When you have food on the table, you can afford to choose dignity and self respect.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
This guy is delusional and is angry that western Xalimos are not in poverty and therefore do not have to put up with his nonsense.

When you have food on the table, you can afford to choose dignity and self respect.

Reer baadiye are always think everyone should live how they do. They don’t have the capacity to think that people have different experiences in life .

I feel like we stereotype and generalise each other a bit too much. I know many late 20s girls who have not spoken to a lot of guys and are only single because they do not put themselves out there. I have an unmarried friend who is like 28, very pretty but has not got to know Somali guys because A. She only really spends time with other women and B. She lives in a predominantly ajnabi area.
Btw, she is not the only one like that I know plenty as they mostly work, go home and chill with their female friends.

Recently, i've been telling them to put themselves out there and not be too shy. I'm trying to set them up with unmarried decent Somali guys I know. Suprisingly though, some guys do not mind if a girl is a yr or two older provided she is a decent girl. Its the women that feel more uncomfortable.

The way some guys talk about unmarried 26+ isn't fair when a lot of the one I know who are unmarried is because they are the types that don't speak to a lot of guys or live in non Somali areas.

Honestly, the Somali girls I know who spent their late teenage years and early 20s dating and getting to know guys are all snapped up. Its the ones who have spent all their yrs not talking to people and think prince charming willl knock on their door that are single.

Facts! But you’re preaching to the choir sis. A lot are single bc they kept to themselves and listened to their hooyos who told them to not speak to men and focus on school.

Facts! But you’re preaching to the choir sis. A lot are single bc they kept to themselves and listened to their hooyos who told them to not speak to men and focus on school.

Can you imagine and when they get to an age in which they should be married, people judge them and insecure idiots have the audacity to say they are loose ect. I have friends that are socially awkward with guys! Let alone them even going anything.

From my experience, the ones who used to talk to guys all the time or who would often go to certain social events with lots of Somali guys in attendence are all married.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
God bless that sister.. And here we have some girls who will rather become gumeeys if they can't find a tall light skin geeljire:vo3yidw:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gumeys does not exist when you live in the west. We have options walaal and that doesn't include being exchanged for livestock at the earliest possible moment.

As for the OP, never was I interested in dating in my early 20s and it most certainly wouldn't be to someone significantly older. At that age your circle of associates is limited to people of a similar age range.

As for wanting 'having had fun' that's not true in the slightest if you're referring to fornicating. I might be quasi-liberal in my appearance but I'm as straight edged as they come. My formative years and my 30s (so far) have consisted of not being trapped. I have avoided relationships (as much as possible) and physical intimacy (completely) so your point is moot.

gumeys does not exist when you live in the west. We have options walaal and that doesn't include being exchanged for livestock at the earliest possible moment.

Are you sure..
Forget this western bullcrap and let a brother pay 100 camels..you deserve it with that qalanjo neck :samwelcome:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
not like anyone cares but always sticking within a three year range of your own age is perfect
unless it comes down to minors, that’s a no no either way