Guys in late 20s early 30s come in

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I agree with @HalimaJ girls shouldn't be looked at like an object

"expired"

talking as if they where animals girls can very well give birth into their 30s

. At certain events when they see the girl walking around alone away from her friends for a short while, then yes they may approach.

Somali girls hang around with each other in packs so I understand why they will be shy. You guys have my sympathy.

The most confident guys are the freshes though or the ones that have nothing to lose.
The most foolish of all approaches is approaching a girl on her own, she has the upper hand and you come at her from a position of weakness.

What makes this even worse for guys with standards that go beyond just appearance is that you never get the chance to assess her character and she feels no need to even display this, by her standard she already considers you cheap and worthless and rightly so.

The best approach is the group approach, not the type of approach that includes flirting or anything overt, just a simple light hearted joke at them or banter to get the ball rolling, no serious conversations or lectures.

In the old days it was me and my best friend against usually 5 or more in any event, with this type of approach all the cards are in our hands.

An element of mystery is created were each girl instead of being convinced you want her which is the case in 1v1 approach and she jumps on her high horse, curiosity makes them all jump off and wonder who each guy wants, they begin to compete against each other!.

The benefit of this is numerous, everyone's guard is down, you get to know all of them reasonably well if your observant and the upside is that you can pick any girl you want from the group at will and the social proof is already done in the banter phase.

Approaching a single girl for us was the worst thing you could do unless she explicitly and unequivocally signals to you in which case you wouldn't even want her anyway.

Giving a girl the green signal (by approaching her alone) before you have even assessed her character, personality, upbringing and intellect is suicidal and bad rep.

This is something that only the inexperienced fools do, because with groups rejection doesn't exist, it only exists in individual foolish solo missions where she gets on her high horse.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The most foolish of all approaches is approaching a girl on her own, she has the upper hand and you come at her from a position of weakness.

What makes this even worse for guys with standards that go beyond just appearance is that you never get the chance to assess her character and she feels no need to even display this, by her standard she already considers you cheap and worthless and rightly so.

The best approach is the group approach, not the type of approach that includes flirting or anything overt, just a simple light hearted joke at them or banter to get the ball rolling, no serious conversations or lectures.

In the old days it was me and my best friend against usually 5 or more in any event, with this type of approach all the cards are in our hands.

An element of mystery is created were each girl instead of being convinced you want her which is the case in 1v1 approach and she jumps on her high horse, curiosity makes them all jump off and wonder who each guy wants, they begin to compete against each other!.

The benefit of this is numerous, everyone's guard is down, you get to know all of them reasonably well if your observant and the upside is that you can pick any girl you want from the group at will and the social proof is already done in the banter phase.

Approaching a single girl for us was the worst thing you could do unless she explicitly and unequivocally signals to you in which case you wouldn't even want her anyway.

Giving a girl the green signal (by approaching her alone) before you have even assessed her character, personality, upbringing and intellect is suicidal and bad rep.

This is something that only the inexperienced fools do, because with groups rejection doesn't exist, it only exists in individual foolish solo missions where she gets on her high horse.

That mating dance is much too complicated and rehearsed. :axvmm9o: Watching these interactions from the sidelines would be interesting. Its far easier asking your hooyo for some details ahead of time. Save yourself the trouble of random events. :zhqjlmx: I hate leaving things to chance.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
That mating dance is much too complicated and rehearsed. :axvmm9o: Watching these interactions from the sidelines would be interesting. Its far easier asking your hooyo for some details ahead of time. Save yourself the trouble of random events. :zhqjlmx: I hate leaving things to chance.
Irl do you plan to marry soon
Have you not met anyone?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
No plans on marrying soon. I'll wait until I can't anymore. I have had several inquires made about me but marriage seems like so much work and it can take a toll on your body. :axvmm9o:
This is some radical thinking. Most xalimos can’t wait for marriage.
Interesting

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She's met me

@sophisticate is busy preparing our wedding :mjswag:

You're actually kind of fun.

But this is my approach to decision making on 'relationships'. Be very prepared to wait.

giphy.gif

Its become very normalised for Somalis to marry through instagram and Muzmatch. I have friends that have married people from muzmatch. Also everyone is on it, the serious and the time wasters which is why you have to be careful.

As a man you need to be proactive and put your cards on the table. If a woman just wants to chat rubbish for more than 6 months without marriage being the goal. Cut her off. Offer to meet her family by the 4th month.

Tbh, most of the girls I know think Faraxs are the time wasters. I think the age of social media deludes people into thinking they have too many options.
You have been really eye opening in this thread thank you.