Guys in late 20s early 30s come in

The diaspora community is small. Obviously the dynamic would be different when there's millions of Somalis.

At most I've spoken to 2 Somali girls in my whole life. But maybe hundreds of Ajnabi women.

Bro, these men are hitting on you even though they know your family live down the road.

They have a special type of confidence that only freshies have been blessed with. I still can't work out it is a good or bad thing.

Well, unless you don't want to marry a Xalimo, you need to leave your hang ups at the door and be open with one, respectfully of course.

Bro, these men are hitting on you even though they know your family live down the road.

They have a special type of confidence that only freshies have been blessed with. I still can't work out it is a good or bad thing.

Well, unless you don't want to marry a Xalimo, you need to leave your hang ups at the door and be open with one, respectfully of course.
How does girls feel about being hitted on by a guy they just met?

Case in point:

giphy.gif

:whoo:

Add J-lo too to the list.

How does girls feel about being hitted on by a guy they just met?

I hate it. I didn't use to mind If I was at an event though. That is fine. Time and place. But in the middle of the streets? Hell no.

But the men back home are pretty funny and kind of expect you to banter back or put them in their places. They seem rather confident and don't care if you shut them down, they will just come back with a witty come back.

Still don't like it, but I just found it fascinating how social they were.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

I have a cousin back home who got married 14 times and he's 25 now.

Marriage to them over there is like dating to us over here in western countries. But dating is frowned upon in our community. But what dude can have 14 different marriages in the west?

Marriage to them over there is like dating to us over here in western countries. But dating is frowned upon in our community. But what dude can have 14 different marriages in the west?
:noneck::noneck:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

My reaction too when I heard. But you spend 5 mins with this guy and you realize why. Total average too, nowhere near handsome or anything. Actually the skinny Farah label was invented for him. But most charismatic dude you'll ever meet

And the girls he pulls :banderas:

My reaction too when I heard. But you spend 5 mins with this guy and you realize why. Total average too, nowhere near handsome or anything. Actually the skinny Farah label was invented for him. But most charismatic dude you'll ever meet

And the girls he pulls :banderas:
He must be a smooth talker.

Would u rather marry a girl who dated 100 times, or a girl who got divorced 100?

Fay

DELETED
So if that is case why shame girls who may have not found their Somali husband by 25?
wallahi u are right... I live in Baton rouge Louisiana I have no somali encounter I have a good paying job that's and somali men don't approach me even if im around them... for the most part I feel they don't find me attractive or maybe they are shy I don't know but I feel you

Trending