Guys in late 20s early 30s come in

You know your opinion is welcome in any of my threads brudda.
Right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do they bash it when they get 28+ when that’s all they did in their early 20s?

I feel like we stereotype and generalise each other a bit too much. I know many late 20s girls who have not spoken to a lot of guys and are only single because they do not put themselves out there. I have an unmarried friend who is like 28, very pretty but has not got to know Somali guys because A. She only really spends time with other women and B. She lives in a predominantly ajnabi area.
Btw, she is not the only one like that I know plenty as they mostly work, go home and chill with their female friends.

Recently, i've been telling them to put themselves out there and not be too shy. I'm trying to set them up with unmarried decent Somali guys I know. Suprisingly though, some guys do not mind if a girl is a yr or two older provided she is a decent girl. Its the women that feel more uncomfortable.

The way some guys talk about unmarried 26+ isn't fair when a lot of the one I know who are unmarried is because they are the types that don't speak to a lot of guys or live in non Somali areas.

Honestly, the Somali girls I know who spent their late teenage years and early 20s dating and getting to know guys are all snapped up. Its the ones who have spent all their yrs not talking to people and think prince charming willl knock on their door that are single.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I feel like we stereotype and generalise each other a bit too much. I know many late 20s girls who have not spoken to a lot of guys and are only single because they do not put themselves out there. I have an unmarried friend who is like 28, very pretty but has not got to know Somali guys because A. She only really spends time with other women and B. She lives in a predominantly ajnabi area.
Btw, she is not the only one like that I know plenty as they mostly work, go home and chill with their female friends.

Recently, i've been telling them to put themselves out there and not be too shy. I'm trying to set them up with unmarried decent Somali guys I know. Suprisingly though, some guys do not mind if a girl is a yr or two older provided she is a decent girl. Its the women that feel more uncomfortable.

The way some guys talk about unmarried 26+ isn't fair when a lot of the one I know who are unmarried is because they are the types that don't speak to a lot of guys or live in non Somali areas.

Honestly, the Somali girls I know who spent their late teenage years and early 20s dating and getting to know guys are all snapped up. Its the ones who have spent all their yrs not talking to people and think prince charming willl knock on their door that are single.
Sheeko xariro kkkkk

Sheeko xariro kkkkk

No its the truth. We Somalis do not engage in arranged marriages, not anymore anyway.

So please explain to me how a Xalimo is going to find herself a husband if she does not speak to Farax's??? Like how?

Its like some of you lot on ssspot do not live in the real world.

@Samaalic Era any solutions or ways?

You really think in this day and age, in the west a girl can mostly stay indoors and not interact with guys that much and get a husband without an arranged marriage or online?

You have to put yourself out there and meet people through friends ect. Gone are the days in which prince charming knocks on your abos door.

Like I said, i'm interested in your input.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Older xalimos that have lacag and mature one side but a young gazelle as your main wife

However, a older xalimo with no lacag is worthless sxb :francis:
Nah you’re dumb if you move to an older head who doesn’t have her shit together.:drakekidding: Wayahan waxa lagu qabsada mid xusul baruur ah oo aad iska ag seexatid. :hemad: No buuq you come from work and a hot plate of food is waiting for you. :lawd:Boom baam session after the plate and she’s knocked off you khuuro and all that.

That’s when you hit up the young gazelle.:stevej:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No its the truth. We Somalis do not engage in arranged marriages, not anymore anyway.

So please explain to me how a Xalimo is going to find herself a husband if she does not speak to Farax's??? Like how?

LoL arranged marriages still happen tho. It’s better than wasting your time online looking for a Farax. A friend or a relative can hook you up with someone they know.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Nah you’re dumb if you move to an older head who doesn’t have her shit together.:drakekidding: Wayahan waxa lagu qabsada mid xusul baruur ah oo aad iska ag seexatid. :hemad: No buuq you come from work and a hot plate of food is waiting for you. :lawd:Boom baam session after the plate and she’s knocked off you khuuro and all that.

That’s when you hit up the young gazelle.:stevej:
Wallahi you know the drill. She makes good food plus no buuq and she even unwittingly finances your 2nd marriage to a virgin young gazelle :ahh:

2 birds 1 stone at its finest :win:

LoL arranged marriages still happen tho. It’s better than wasting your time online looking for a Farax. A friend or a relative can hook you up with someone they know.

Friends yes, but that happens if you put yourself out there. You meet people through other people. But if you're stuck at home or shy and reluctant when friends try and hook you up, you're gonna stay single.

I've been telling certain friends of mine that they need to come out of their shell or they will be chilling on their ones for a long time coming.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era any solutions or ways?

You really think in this day and age, in the west a girl can mostly stay indoors and not interact with guys that much and get a husband without an arranged marriage or online?

You have to put yourself out there and meet people through friends ect. Gone are the days in which prince charming knocks on your abos door.

Like I said, i'm interested in your input.
Online is for weirdos no joke. Arranged marriages through relatives by suggestions will get you very far and higher chances of finding a compatible person.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Friends yes, but that happens if you put yourself out there. You meet people through other people. But if you're stuck at home or shy and reluctant when friends try and hook you up, you're gonna stay single.
Yeah I agree.

What’s your thought on online dating?:cosbyhmm: It was unheard of a decade ago but lots of people are doing it now.

I feel like some people online are time wasters. Anything more than 6 months of talking is waste of time in my book. :farole:

They will magically appear at her door step on a white horse :duck:

Wallahi you know the drill. She makes good food plus no buuq and she even unwittingly finances your 2nd marriage to a virgin young gazelle :ahh:

2 birds 1 stone at its finest :win:

Win win for all parties :ahh:

Yeah I agree.

What’s your thought on online dating?:cosbyhmm: It was unheard of a decade ago but lots of people are doing it now.

I feel like some people online are time wasters. Anything more than 6 months of talking is waste of time in my book. :farole:

Its become very normalised for Somalis to marry through instagram and Muzmatch. I have friends that have married people from muzmatch. Also everyone is on it, the serious and the time wasters which is why you have to be careful.

As a man you need to be proactive and put your cards on the table. If a woman just wants to chat rubbish for more than 6 months without marriage being the goal. Cut her off. Offer to meet her family by the 4th month.

Tbh, most of the girls I know think Faraxs are the time wasters. I think the age of social media deludes people into thinking they have too many options.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Its become very normalised for Somalis to marry through instagram and Muzmatch. I have friends that have married people from muzmatch. Also everyone is on it, the serious and the time wasters which is why you have to be careful.

As a man you need to be proactive and put your cards on the table. If a woman just wants to chat rubbish for more than 6 months without marriage being the goal. Cut her off. Offer to meet her family by the 4th month.

Tbh, most of the girls I know think Faraxs are the time wasters. I think the age of social media deludes people into thinking they have too options.
It's not normal, only xalimos who have run out of options and on the path to inceldom jump on online dating:mjlol:

How bad must things be to resort to the Internet to get married, dark days for Western xalimos :noneck: