Guys in late 20s early 30s come in

Should we even go for girls our age? I mean they always clocked guys who were our current age group when they were in their early 20s. Shouldn’t we fill that role for the up and comers?

Mandem making compelling arguments.

drop your age range let us know how close you would go to your actual age or over :oh6b81q: only 25 and up waarya :gucciwhat:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m 20

but tbh go for it. The early 20s girls usually go for late 20s, established guys.

it’s only right we do the same

I know it’s a guys only thread but you haven’t answered the question yourself? :gaasdrink:
:sass2:Why do you ask

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a lot of people will say you just wanna use a impressionable young girl and 28+ year olds can smell bullshit but I think it’s the opposite the 28+ year olds have had fun now they wanna relax and settle down. Unlike guys who are 28+ they have 21-26 year olds right there offering something very similar since they mature so quickly and are more responsible than men of the same age range.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You know your opinion is welcome in any of my threads brudda.
Right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do they bash it when they get 28+ when that’s all they did in their early 20s?

I’d have chalk it all up to instant gratification.
When we are all early 20s broke college students living off ramen, the xalimos are obviously gonna look towards the late 20s guy with a car and money. Just the way it is.

We don’t have that option because:

a) older women younger man has always been taboo especially for Somalis. You’ll get clowned if your wife is a month older than you LMAO

b) as early 20s men we don’t have anything to really offer cause or adult lives are just beginning.

As the girls are older they want to head back to their own late 20s age group instead of the now mid 30s farax, but the faraxs their age who got $$$ glow only want the “young gazelles”

It’s all fucked up. This whole problem of guys running back home to marry, all the bachelor guys back home who are getting their women snatched by western guys, the older unmarried women etc.....

This could all simply be avoided if we all just stick to partners our own age :mjlol:

this is a good topic sxb I like this

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If you a farax in your late 20s,go for women from 18-20:banderas:

Dont waste your time with xalimos who have had their fun and wasted their youth and want to settle down in your prime years :nahgirl:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You are right, but we need some strong geeljire that will start a movement about marrying older women so it wont be taboo in the future :hmm:
I’ve tried to do this with older women before like late 20s etc
They don’t seem to understand the benefit of a virile strong young geeljire and prefer pallid chested,
bidaar ridden old men:gucciwhat:

Do you understand the utter embarrassment my family would put on me if I married a women older than me by an hour :drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I’ve tried to do this with older women before like late 20s etc
They don’t seem to understand the benefit of a virile strong young geeljire and prefer pallid chested,
bidaar ridden old men:gucciwhat:

Do you understand the utter embarrassment my family would put on me if I married a women older than me by an hour :drakelaugh:
:drakekidding:

You’re still young kid you’ll understand the game better later in life. Don’t worry too much about it rn.

Reason why older females don’t give younger bulls a chance is because they don’t wanna look after them.:russ: They wanna date someone that’s on their level mentally and physically.

Only benefit younger bulls have is their energy besides that they don’t bring much to the table.:manny:

So don’t waste your time chasing a cougar kiddo. They’ll use you and throw you out.:mjlaugh:

Why do people overthink shit.

Marry who you want to be with and click with.

Younger men, older men, younger women, older women.

Also, I find it weird that men are invested in the choices other men make. Some men prefer a woman their age, some go for younger.

Also, I advice, any woman young or old to avoid men that think of them as objects and 'things'. Humans are not objects that expire. It is just all around disrespectful and any women with an ounce of dignity will not entertain those types.