Guys in late 20s early 30s come in

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are you sure..
Forget this western bullcrap and let a brother pay 100 camels..you deserve it with that qalanjo neck :samwelcome:

Elephant-morning-view.jpg

I feel like we stereotype and generalise each other a bit too much. I know many late 20s girls who have not spoken to a lot of guys and are only single because they do not put themselves out there. I have an unmarried friend who is like 28, very pretty but has not got to know Somali guys because A. She only really spends time with other women and B. She lives in a predominantly ajnabi area.
Btw, she is not the only one like that I know plenty as they mostly work, go home and chill with their female friends.

Recently, i've been telling them to put themselves out there and not be too shy. I'm trying to set them up with unmarried decent Somali guys I know. Suprisingly though, some guys do not mind if a girl is a yr or two older provided she is a decent girl. Its the women that feel more uncomfortable.

The way some guys talk about unmarried 26+ isn't fair when a lot of the one I know who are unmarried is because they are the types that don't speak to a lot of guys or live in non Somali areas.

Honestly, the Somali girls I know who spent their late teenage years and early 20s dating and getting to know guys are all snapped up. Its the ones who have spent all their yrs not talking to people and think prince charming willl knock on their door that are single.

Halima , Are those women still single ?