Guys in late 20s early 30s come in

It's not normal, only xalimos who have run out of options and on the path to inceldom jump on online dating:mjlol:

How bad must things be to resort to the Internet to get married, dark days for Western xalimos :noneck:

Adeero, I kid you not everyone is on it. Welcome to 2020. You're still stuck in the yr 2003.

Plus, its weird for guys to just approach you outside. Some Somali men have become soo afraid that they will see a girl they like outside and then DM her on insta saying I saw you at this place instead of approaching. This is the plight of people now loooool

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Adeero, I kid you not everyone is on it. Welcome to 2020. You're still stuck in the yr 2003.

Plus, its weird for guys to just approach you outside. Some Somali men have become soo afraid that they will see a girl they like outside and then DM her on insta saying I saw you at this place instead of approaching. This is the plight of people now loooool
tenor.gif

Stop generalizing. Just cause few awkward dudes do this doesn’t mean all Faraxs do.

tenor.gif

Stop generalizing. Just cause few awkward dudes do this doesn’t mean all Faraxs do.

Faraaxs have become very awkward. That is why most of ya'all like to send DMs than actually put your social skills to use.

With western Faraaxs I think it depends on the place and whether the girl is alone. At certain events when they see the girl walking around alone away from her friends for a short while, then yes they may approach.

Somali girls hang around with each other in packs so I understand why they will be shy. You guys have my sympathy.

The most confident guys are the freshes though or the ones that have nothing to lose.

Gedogyal

good cop
So if that is case why shame girls who may have not found their Somali husband by 25?
Sis u know what I've noticed? Somali guys in general are very awkward around Somali girls, I never understood why.. But with ajnabis that shyness seem to always disappear. Has that ever happened to you or is it just me?

Sis u know what I've noticed? Somali guys in general are very awkward around Somali girls, I never understood why.. But with ajnabis that shyness seem to always disappear. Has that ever happened to you or is it just me?
We don't want you guys to think we are desperate creeps, that's why I don't approach Somali girls in public..normally I never approach any girls on the street but meet them through friends or at social gatherings.

I think because they have a lot of respect for Somali girls and know the decent ones expect marriage and commitment, so they overthink their interactions with them. The stakes are higher I suppose.

Somali girls have families we might know, it's disrespectful.

That's why we can't act as boisterous as we usually do.

Back home the guys are not like that at all:ftw9nwa:

They do not care and the women don't seem to as well. Wild.

Getting married back home is soo easy, people are just so confident and laid back.

Back home the guys are not like that at all:ftw9nwa:

They do not care and the women don't seem to as well. Wild.
The diaspora community is small. Obviously the dynamic would be different when there's millions of Somalis.

At most I've spoken to 2 Somali girls in my whole life. But maybe hundreds of Ajnabi women.

You can be as picky as you want at end of the destiny over rules. No need to insult women who choose to delay marriage, they're the once who are most likely to stay married because they know what they want. To each their own.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

I swear this is wild though. It literally is all about respect. Ajnabi girls you dont ever have to worry about respecting because they dont even respect themselves.

Complete opposite for Somali girls, which trips you the f*ck up because of it.

:ohhh: