Friendzoned somali guy wants to fight me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads like this make me cringe

A x likes me but I don’t like them

It always seems to follow the same theme of being wanted and being able to reject people lol

@Reiko @AussieHustler @Steamdevolopment whats with the increase of these types of threads
Macaanto honey sweety pie our wedding was very nice you are fortunate to have me as your husband go get some xabbad soodo for your body massage abaayo :cool: :it0tdo8: :cool:

@AussieHustler @Factz @Subeer @YourBroMoe @Sheikh @Steamdevolopment Guys, its official :2tjlv3e: :cool:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Wheres the sympathy for the guy? He got friendzoned ffs drop kick the girl and tell the guy to fix up
Why should he drop kick the girl for the man who won't get her in the first place?

He'll lose the girl.
Get a charge.
The man will stay a simp.

There's no gain with that tactic.

@Subeer Your fellow faarax is friendzoned don't side with a saxib. Be nice to him but assertive and tell him straight up you're being played let your fellow faarax learn a important life lesson

Op only correct way to handle this is to stomp him out and then drop a sex tape. Anything less, and you're a complete tbh

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why’s he a simp?
Cause he's doing things for a woman with the expectation that this will mean she'll acknowledge him. He's not her man. They are not in a relationship. So why is he pulling relationship moves for a woman who doesn't even see him like that?

Why should he drop kick the girl for the man who won't get her in the first place?

He'll lose the girl.
Get a charge.
The man will stay a simp.

There's no gain with that tactic.

There is obviously such a thing as a friend zone. I'd drop kick the girl for knowing fully well that she isn't interested in the guy yet still continues to leech via food, cinema

The man will stay a simp until someone tells him otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending