Friendzoned somali guy wants to fight me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yup. Your run of the mill school shooter type shit.
I give him the benefit of doubt who knows he might turn super saiyan on his ass

SlimSkinnyIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif

Move on with your life, don't bother with the girl or the guy. Let them marinate in their friend zone weird relationship.

They probably deserve each other.

So this somali girl that studies at the same university as me, approached me through a mutual friend, and the same day she asked for my sc, and i gave it to her.
Apparently this somali girl have friendzoned a somali guy who also attends to our uni, he buys her food in school, takes her to cinema, and i have with my own eyes seen him carry her purse down the hall this very last week.
Anyways this guy was told by some girls from his class that she added me on snapchat, and it got him mad, the same girls told me that he said " if he tries to disrespect her i will break his legs" and also said "he always looked like an asshole to me" lol!!!!!!!
:mjlol:
This guy is your typical skinny ass lanky farax, and he is talking about breaking my legs, while im 6'2 and 84 kg
:mjlol:
So i actually intend to ask him next time i see him if what he said was true, so we can settle this the old fashioned geeljire way,
:fredo:
mind you i dont know the guy since our uni is the largest in the country and split up in 4 parts.

Something is tellin me to let this slide because of somalinimo what do yall think?

@guntiino101 @Factz @Basra @Basic @Cumar @YourBroMoe @Kodeen @AarHawd_7 @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @nine @Sheikh @AarLibaax @draco @Steamdevolopment @kobe @Ferrari @Knowles @Mercury @AussieHustler @RichEnoughForGucci @Gooney112 @esmailxxx

dont ask him, you do not know if its a lie created by the girls,

keep cool, dont be arrogant, you might be that guy one day,

besides, let you ask you, why do you want to get to know a halimo who treats a guy like that?

you have sen her true character, she is not long term wifey thing in my opinion, stay away if you want long term thing,

also keep in mined, what goes around comes round, one day you might be in that fellas shoes and you replaced,

she is a user, she is using this guy then kicks him, she miss lead him, she could have at least sad dude i dont fancy you, yet he is used like a donkey to carry bags?

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
dont ask him, you do not know if its a lie created by the girls,

keep cool, dont be arrogant, you might be that guy one day,

besides, let you ask you, why do you want to get to know a halimo who treats a guy like that?

you have sen her true character, she is not long term wifey thing in my opinion, stay away if you want long term thing,

also keep in mined, what goes around comes round, one day you might be in that fellas shoes and you replaced,

she is a user, she is using this guy then kicks him, she miss lead him, she could have at least sad dude i dont fancy you, yet he is used like a donkey to carry bags?

Tbh i cant blame her, if a person came up to you offering you all kinds of things with his consent, you couldnt be blamed for taking it

VixR

Veritas
I would like to think so. Unlike you vix im super positive person and always assume the best
What’s negative about it, unless you’re looking for a relationship, it’s not negative if someone is only dtf u. That’s esp true for guys. No soul in that equation or it would’nt work

Tbh i cant blame her, if a person came up to you offering you all kinds of things with his consent, you couldnt be blamed for taking it

i used to be part of london lair, (pick up artis before it was famouse about 12 years ago, before msytery made it famous wit that tv series and the book by neil strauss the Pick up artist, the game,

if your interested, do not do anything nasty to him, unless he comes at you,

silence and disappearing adds respect and admiration, disapper/be busy for exactly 2-3 weeks,

familirty breeds contempt, this dude just doesnt have game, most young guys dont nowdays,

i sued to teach game to friedns at uni,

if yuo want to take her out on a date/get romantic, ignore her/avoid her for a couple of weeks,

but let her see you busy with other girls (young girls pussy get wet when they get jealous)

let her see you busy with uni, with girls, with freinds etc, let her be curious,

then about 3 weeks later,

walk about to her and ask her for a uick meet up at the shop/local caffe at the uni

if she comes, she likes you, then be super direct, an ask her out for an foocial date (if you are interested in her0

dont cimmit, take it easy, let her beg for commitment months later, chill, take it slow, dont be fast, most young men your age are, and whatever yuo do have atleast 2-3 girls romantically in your life untell one begs you to choose her, dont brag and tell her your dating, but if she asks be honest,

dress suavely, be neat, hair, face, beard etc, be slow when you walk, delberate with confidcne , carry yourself like obama/ walks,

shake hands with the girl, in fact befriend him, he might provide you with extra info,

best yet, befreind him and teach him how to pick up girls, and evens et him up with another halimo, he will work for you like a dog,

i ocne had a guy tell him he wll stab me for another chick that liked me (his ex) i befriended him and took him to weddings to teahc him how to pick up girls, he was grateful,

when i befreinded him, showd me pictures of her in his house/bedroom, and that she was "expired", i thanked him, all because i was diplomatic, she even gave him my number to make him jealous, i dumped her ass,

dont bee seen fighting or ing, you can get kickedout and a pussy aint worth it,

be relaxed, bee cool, confident, friendly, smile, trust me you never want enemies at uni, you never know one day you might be working with this dude , the world is very small, #

"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending