Friendzoned somali guy wants to fight me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
So this somali girl that studies at the same university as me, approached me through a mutual friend, and the same day she asked for my sc, and i gave it to her.
Apparently this somali girl have friendzoned a somali guy who also attends to our uni, he buys her food in school, takes her to cinema, and i have with my own eyes seen him carry her purse down the hall this very last week.
Anyways this guy was told by some girls from his class that she added me on snapchat, and it got him mad, the same girls told me that he said " if he tries to disrespect her i will break his legs" and also said "he always looked like an asshole to me" lol!!!!!!!
:mjlol:
This guy is your typical skinny ass lanky farax, and he is talking about breaking my legs, while im 6'2 and 84 kg
So i actually intend to ask him next time i see him if what he said was true, so we can settle this the old fashioned geeljire way,
:fredo:
mind you i dont know the guy since our uni is the largest in the country and split up in 4 parts.

Something is tellin me to let this slide because of somalinimo what do yall think?

@guntiino101 @Factz @Basra @Basic @Cumar @YourBroMoe @Kodeen @AarHawd_7 @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @nine @Sheikh @AarLibaax @draco @Steamdevolopment @kobe @Ferrari @Knowles @Mercury @AussieHustler @RichEnoughForGucci @Gooney112 @esmailxxx

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So this somali girl that studies at the same university as me, approached me through a mutual friend, and the same day she asked for my sc, and i gave it to her.
Apparently this somali girl have friendzoned a somali guy who also attends to our uni, he buys her food in school, takes her to cinema, and i have with my own eyes seen him carry her purse down the hall this very last week.
Anyways this guy was told by some girls from his class that she added me on snapchat, and it got him mad, the same girls told me that he said " if he tries to disrespect her i will break his legs" and also said "he always looked like an asshole to me" lol!!!!!!!
This guy is your typical skinny ass lanky farax, and he is talking about breaking my legs, while im 6'2 and 84 kg
So i actually intend to ask him next time i see him if what he said was true, so we can settle this the old fashioned geeljire way,
mind you i dont know the guy since our uni is the largest in the country and split up in 4 parts.

Something is tellin me to let this slide because of somalinimo what do yall think?

@guntiino101 @Factz @Basra @Basic @Cumar @YourBroMoe @Kodeen @AarHawd_7 @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @nine @Sheikh @AarLibaax @draco @Steamdevolopment @kobe @Ferrari @Knowles @Mercury @AussieHustler @RichEnoughForGucci @Gooney112 @esmailxxx
Red pill his ass for the sake of his Somali honor. You can't let this man be a simp. He could breed and f*ck up Faraxs in the next generation. You gotta save this man, anyway you fucking can bro! You can't let this loser slide man!

He's a jealous c*nt. Lol he should confront the girl about it if he feels some type of way. He's very weird to be saying shit like that. It's not your fault he is a sideman.:manny:

f*ck with his head so you can woop his ass, when he starts with you. The girl will then think his a dickhead and cut him off :pachah1:

Fels

#trollhunter

Yo 84 kg:ohhh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
no need to be petty, reach out to him and try to settle the dispute. A real man will see that as a sign of maturity and a firm handshake (that resembles my display picture) should conclude the outcome :)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Its not a lot for 6'2 guy. I was 20kg above that and i felt skinny lol
I'm inclined to agree. But based on this nigga's threads, I ain't gonna go and say he's a lanky f*ck. Seems like he works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending