Friendzoned somali guy wants to fight me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Don't you go around saying you can finesse men to pay for expensive dates for you? How is this different?

Huuno I dont finesse men for expensive dates. Going on expensive dates is a basic tenet of dating me, whether I’m finessing you or not. I finesse men for shopping trips in Milan, a holiday in Barcelona and lunch in Cannes. I take the meher and they never see me again. Now go and don’t ever minimise my talents again.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Fam @Subeer I think you should confront this lost Faarax if he wants smoke give it to him. But remind him don't be a simp for a girl that is just gonna use you. Like what type of guy carries a girl's bag? Nacala wahu yahay kuyaal. :camby:

Huuno I dont finesse men for expensive dates. Going on expensive dates is a basic tenet of being me. I finesse men for shopping trips in Milan, a holiday in Barcelona and lunch in Cannes. I take the meher and they never see me again. Now go and don’t ever minimise my talents again.

Knowles

Dreams are powerful and cost nothing.

VixR

Veritas
tenor.gif
It’s not like that.
Im sure you did as well lol. You know girls love to see guys fight for them
Tell the brother the truth lol
You’ve punched someone’s face in for a girl and she egged you on and liked it?

Did it last? I’m gonna guess no.

There’s an undercurrent of like wow these guys are actually fighting for me, but on the surface the logic is crazy. It was different bc I was only into one of them, and it was the other guy who practically made up a connection, and he was scary tbh and messed up the guy I liked. This was HS. No excuse for this in Uni tbh.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Huuno I dont finesse men for expensive dates. Going on expensive dates is a basic tenet of dating me, whether I’m finessing you or not. I finesse men for shopping trips in Milan, a holiday in Barcelona and lunch in Cannes. I take the meher and they never see me again. Now go and don’t ever minimise my talents again.
Hoooooooo ho ho!

It’s not like that.

You’ve punched someone’s face in for a girl and she egged you on and liked it?

Did it last? I’m gonna guess no.

There’s an undercurrent of like wow these guys are actually fighting for me, but on the surface the logic is crazy. It was different bc I was only into one of them, and it was the other guy who practically made up a connection, and he was scary tbh and messed up the guy I liked. This was HS. No excuse for this in Uni tbh.
So the guy you liked got beat up? I bet you didnt see him the same way. This is why subeer has to win this fight. She already like him...he wins and he is in her for sure. His victory will be victory for somalispot lol

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So the guy you liked got beat up? I bet you didnt see him the same way. This is why subeer has to win this fight. She already like him...he wins and he is in her for sure. His victory will be victory for somalispot lol
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler youre right

I don’t finesse Somali men. I’m far too intelligent to do so. There is nothing more dangerous than a humiliated man hence why I keep my hands clean. Also most Somali men are broke and unromantic. Why waste my time?

VixR

Veritas
You’re a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending