Friendzoned somali guy wants to fight me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If they were a thing, he’d be mad at her too. They’re not.

Relationships aren’t typically automatic. There’s buildup. Meals that are not even dates, niceties before you’re official. You guys act like there’s a bright red line. At least in my experience, there usually isn’t
Honestly speaking, that's not how I or most guys I've known in my life operate. If we like a woman, and we chatted for a bit, then you'd know if she likes you or not. At that point, you ask her out. If she says yes, then you're a ting. That's all there is to it.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Niggaz wanna kill each other over some ashy Xalimoid
full
Do you edit those MJ emotes? You got a lot of them.

VixR

Veritas
Why are you so judgmental though? You make a statement like that without any facts
The way they’re just putting the other guy down, basically for being a guy. And firing the other one up to start something for no reason.

They have no stake and they’re being ridiculous. If they’re actually experienced, this scenario wouldn’t be the mystery it is.

Anyway I’m tapping out

The way they’re just putting the other guy down, basically for being a guy. And firing the other one up to start something for no reason.

They have no stake and they’re being ridiculous. If they’re actually experienced, this scenario wouldn’t be a mystery.
they are joking around. No sane person would encourage him to fight another guy based on what he heard from other girls. Even if the other guy likes her and is biding his time.....Subeer has no reason to fight him. The girl is not a prize the winner gets.....she decides who she likes.

Thats the funny thing with this thread and why we being so silly.....there is no reason for them to fight or even be angry at each other. They dont even know each other:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So this somali girl that studies at the same university as me, approached me through a mutual friend, and the same day she asked for my sc, and i gave it to her.
Apparently this somali girl have friendzoned a somali guy who also attends to our uni, he buys her food in school, takes her to cinema, and i have with my own eyes seen him carry her purse down the hall this very last week.
Anyways this guy was told by some girls from his class that she added me on snapchat, and it got him mad, the same girls told me that he said " if he tries to disrespect her i will break his legs" and also said "he always looked like an asshole to me" lol!!!!!!!
:mjlol:
This guy is your typical skinny ass lanky farax, and he is talking about breaking my legs, while im 6'2 and 84 kg
:mjlol:
So i actually intend to ask him next time i see him if what he said was true, so we can settle this the old fashioned geeljire way,
:fredo:
mind you i dont know the guy since our uni is the largest in the country and split up in 4 parts.

Something is tellin me to let this slide because of somalinimo what do yall think?

@guntiino101 @Factz @Basra @Basic @Cumar @YourBroMoe @Kodeen @AarHawd_7 @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @nine @Sheikh @AarLibaax @draco @Steamdevolopment @kobe @Ferrari @Knowles @Mercury @AussieHustler @RichEnoughForGucci @Gooney112 @esmailxxx
That’s a dumb reason to fight he didn’t have the balls to say how he feels about her and now wants to beat you

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
If they were a thing, he’d be mad at her too. They’re not.

Relationships aren’t typically automatic. There’s buildup. Meals that are not even dates, niceties before you’re official. You guys act like there’s a bright red line. At least in my experience, there usually isn’t

Kulaha "buildup" nayaa i just wanna piss on these hoes thats it nacalaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending