Friendzoned somali guy wants to fight me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Here is all the evidence you need to get the girl. Put nigga to sleep and she will be all yours. Girls love bad boys
Nah, it’s happened. That’s the type you observe for the drama. Half the time, you’re not even into them and they’re doing the most. Plus bad boys are more trouble than they’re worth every single time unless you’re just using each other temporarily and it’s not serious

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
You’ll be putting on a superb show for the girl. Nothing like men senselessly breaking out into fight over you to get the oxytocin running.

Forget the girl its not about her, if he has something to tell me he has to do so in my face

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Forget the girl its not about her, if he has something to tell he has to do so in my face
You better confront this man before he goes all school shooter on you. These weird niggas tool up nowadays.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
You better confront this man before he goes all school shooter on you. These weird niggas tool up nowadays.

Im pretty sure when i ask him, he is
Going to be twisting the story, and if he gets brave he'll get banged

Nah, it’s happened. That’s the type you observe for the drama. Half the time, you’re not even into them and they’re doing the most. Plus bad boys are more trouble than they’re worth every single time unless you’re just using each other temporarily and it’s not serious
So you had guys physically fight over you vix? I hope you didnt encourage them lol.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Im pretty sure when i ask him, he is
Going to be twisting the story, and if he gets brave he'll get banged
If you do want to go about this diplomatically, you can just be real with the guy. Explain that she's not into him, that you can prove it, and that this isn't good for him in the long run. Who knows, you might save a brother from being a simp for the rest of his life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Says the guy encouraging him rn lol.

Let’s not talk about me.

Did the girl encourage this? Nope.
tenor.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Threads like this make me cringe

A x likes me but I don’t like them

It always seems to follow the same theme of being wanted and being able to reject people lol

@Reiko @AussieHustler @Steamdevolopment whats with the increase of these types of threads
Don't you go around saying you can finesse men to pay for expensive dates for you? How is this different?

Are you both gonna really fight over a fucking chick that will move on as soon as she finds a pizza boy? Idiots. Men should never fight over a chick. Even if she is your wife and is catching feelings for another dude. Break loose and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending