Friendzoned somali guy wants to fight me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need to be petty, reach out to him and try to settle the dispute. A real man will see that as a sign of maturity and a firm handshake (that resembles my display picture) should conclude the outcome :)
Dont listen to this madness....handle your business bro

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
YourBro

My money is on the "handbag carrier", Subeer is a keyboard warrior. Tough guys don't brag online.
@Subeer now you gotta record this fight, put it on worldstarhiphop and make another thread with the video. Also, make the screen cap, the guy holding her purse.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
no need to be petty, reach out to him and try to settle the dispute. A real man will see that as a sign of maturity and a firm handshake (that resembles my display picture) should conclude the outcome :)
You're delusional if you think rational and diplomatic talks work on men who don't have the balls to ask a woman out but have the balls to call a guy out to fight. Those kind of niggas are insane in the membrane.

@Subeer now you gotta record this fight, put it on worldstarhiphop and make another thread with the video. Also, make the screen cap, the guy holding her purse.

YourBro

Hold on Sxb, how would we know that it is Subeer who is fighting Mr Handbag carrier and not someone he has hired? First, we need to establish a committee that verifies the identities of both.

I forgot to tell you something. There are only 3 men called Subeer here in Denmark. If it's your real name, I'd advice you to change it ASAP on Somalispot:mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
You’ll be putting on a superb show for the girl. Nothing like men senselessly breaking out into fight over you to get the oxytocin running.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
YourBro

Hold on Sxb, how would we know that it is Subeer who is fighting Mr Handbag carrier and not someone he has hired? First, we need to establish a committee that verifies the identities of both.
You make a good point my friend. This is sounding like too much work man :bell:

Well @Subeer , fight him or don't fight him, we in Sspot, as the radical skeptics that we are, will not believe it went down. Go nuts homie.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You’ll be putting on a superb show for the girl. Nothing like men senselessly breaking out into fight over you to get the oxytocin running.
*jots this new information down in his notebook* Good looking out sis.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
YourBro

You and @Mercury probably know a lot about holding womens purse
:mjlol:

Here is all the evidence you need to get the girl. Put nigga to sleep and she will be all yours. Girls love bad boys

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I forgot to tell you something. There are only 3 men called Subeer here in Denmark. If it's your real name, I'd advice you to change it ASAP on Somalispot:mjlol:

I've actually come to the conclusion that i dont care anymore
:manny:
And no there are more people called subeer in DK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending