Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
he attacks HA and HJ specifically.

He doesn’t attack his own tribe, he attacks Somaliland! Big difference. There’s many unionist Landers who criticize their cult fake ass country, that doesn’t make them “Sheegatos”

we have bohol who attacks somaliland aswell. @geeljire madaxweyne just seems like a sheegato to everyone

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Funny thing is @Factz is screenshottig posts calling me a shegato when we made a video together this year about Somali history. Now because as a isaaq I criticised isaaq am all of a sudden a shegato

View attachment 83523

You guys can check out the video on YouTube :samwelcome:

Dude, you were great on history section and general section but you showed your true colours and hatred on this section.

I warned you countless times to stop going on a political section because you have no clue what you're talking about.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
He doesn’t attack his own tribe, he attacks Somaliland! Big difference. There’s many unionist Landers who criticize their fake ass cult country, that doesn’t make them “Sheegatos”
@Ayubi

No one is calling him a sheegaato for being critical against Somaliland. It’s his other posts that make him suspicious.

Best,

Faahiye

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Dude, you were great on history section and general section but you showed your true colours and hatred on this section.

I warned you countless times to stop going on a political section because you have no clue what you're talking about.
I forgive you bro that was reasonable and thoughtfull why couldn't you tell me in a nice way I would have listened but bro at least understand I have different views to your views I still respect you and like you

But no need to lie about me and harrass me on somalispot calling me a shegato and stuff but it's all forgiven

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Saxiib, If Xaaf or any other Sacad figure committed war crimes against HG, I would not defend him.
This is like me defending Xasan Dahir Aweys just because he is HG or @embarassing defending Ali Dheere just because he is Murusade.
I had every right to criticise silanyo if he's militias were guilty of crimes against my qarhajis tribe in hawd if am wrong thats not a problem and it doesn't matter but this evidence led me to belive such things occurred as well as family rumor and my own dad who suggested it happend

Regardless I didn't deserve people lying about me in this thread

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne your better of not commenting in the politcal section. your better guy in general and history section of sspot my advice is for you to avoid somali politics
f*ck out of here man :camby:

you and the other bots have been harrasing me for weeks calling me shegato liar blah blah now since ive proved my innnocence and the somalispot community supported and defended me with even @Factz apologizing you wanna know play nice and tell me to stop posting

:childplease:warya shut the f*ck up ninyahow

this isnt somaliland were you can arrest people this is the internet where free speach exists you had your chance but you choose to lie about me and in the end the truth allways comes out,

I had every right to criticise silanyo if he'd militias were guilty of crimes against my qarhajis tribe in hawd if am wrong get it doesn't matter but this evidence led me to belive such things occurred as well as family rumour and my own dad who suggested it happend

Regardless I didn't deserve people lying about me in this thread

No one lied about you stop playing the victim. You claim Habar yoonis, but you don't know anything about that tribe. You said not single one of them is from Hargeysa, then you call Ahmed Mire a Jegaan, you claim one time being from Ceerigaabo and another time you claim being from the Hauwd. These were old things YOU said. Who lied about you ? No one cares for your opinion and the other kids here who thing SNM attacked GX (which is like saying the Nazis attacked the Germans), not even Bohol believed this non sense 'source'. Again you were called out because you made all the claims you mentioned, not because of an opinion. Btw talking non sense is not an opinion.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
No one lied about you stop playing the victim. You claim Habar yoonis, but you don't know anything about that tribe. You said not single one of them is from Hargeysa, then you call Ahmed Mire a Jegaan, you claim one time being from Ceerigaabo and another time you claim being from the Hauwd. These were old things YOU said. Who lied about you ? No one cares for your opinion and the other kids here who thing SNM attacked GX (which is like saying the Nazis attacked the Germans), not even Bohol believed this non sense 'source'. Again you were called out because you made all the claims you mentioned, not because of an opinion. Btw talking non sense is not an opinion.

hes HY but doesn't know much about his tribe. the guy is a pro somalia supporter and deeply hates SL .its better of if we leave him alone

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Kkk the truth all ways comes out in the end
f*ck of and leave me alone and go get a life buddy because
you're terminated :win:

Last edited:

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Has anyone investigated the source’s claim regarding Siilaanyo? I realised the thread went a little off topic.

Best,

Faahiye

@geeljire madaxweyne Brother, I believe you are isaaq. There are notable HY that share same view as you including Liiban Samatalis!
I have cousins who are SY and Muuse ismaaciil who detest somalidiid administration. Some of the SY ones are fighting HJ and a little cousin of mine is with Caare :drakelaugh: You seem to have your head screwed on right :samwelcome:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne Brother, I believe you are isaaq. There are notable HY that share same view as you including Liiban Samatalis!
I have cousins who are SY and Muuse ismaaciil who detest somalidiid administration. Some of the SY ones are fighting HJ and a little cousin of mine is with Caare :drakelaugh: You seem to have your head screwed on right :samwelcome:

i think its a mixure of my family background and my dad who is a huge inspiration in my views froma young age i knew how all tribes screwd us over and how we all screwd eachother over i understand qabil i love my qabil but that doesnt mean i have to hate my own ethnciity and my somalinimo which is something these somalidids do

am close to sacad yoonis as we are both ismail caare so they are my distant cousins the vast majority of habar yoonis are pro somalia and am just one of them

thanks for the support sahib:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He doesn’t attack his own tribe, he attacks Somaliland! Big difference. There’s many unionist Landers who criticize their fake ass cult country, that doesn’t make them “Sheegatos”
You guys gotta realize his posts are suspects. There been other pro union landers like @EDsomali or bohol but no one calls them sheegato

This guy geeljiri has made super suspect posts even other Hy peeps like @Abdurahman_somali

And @Faahiye caught on

this is the same user who called a prominent HY figure jeegan and said they’re no HY in hargeisa :cryinglaughsmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:
the attackers were the Calancas faction of SNM under Silanyo that orchestrated the massacre while claiming it was an attack on wslf miltia but they ended up killing qarhajis nomads @Bohol knows the full details so he can back me on this

hope this clarifies everything as the full details was absent from my posts i apologice for the misunderstandings i hope this clarifies everythuing
Still waiting for @Bohol to back up this claim? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
i think its a mixure of my family background and my dad who is a huge inspiration in my views froma young age i knew how all tribes screwd us over and how we all screwd eachother over i understand qabil i love my qabil but that doesnt mean i have to hate my own ethnciity and my somalinimo which is something these somalidids do

am close to sacad yoonis awe are both ismail caare so they are my distant cousins the vast majority of habar yoonis are pro somalia and am just one of them

thanks for the support sahib:samwelcome:
@geeljire madaxweyne,

I also have relatives that support Somalia but that’s not the reason why people are suspicious of you. It’s your other posts that make you suspicious.

Best,

Faahiye