Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

Your a dumb stupid fa.qash idiot, he sacrificed his blood for his country and his people. He can steal what he wants. No one will say shit. He freed them in the end of the day. But it isn’t something a dumb fa.qash like u would understand
Calling me fa.qash doesn’t hurt me porcupine boy. He didn’t free shit. This nigga ran away to England like a bitxh. Stealing money while the 99% of his people are poor is another move.

And what did he free anyway?, the big bad evil darood siyad barre, Morgan and tukeh left.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
LOL , that's true. I heard he even has a house in the Royal borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London
I looked up the house prices in that London area it’s over 2.5 million dollars. What can I say other than God bless Somaliland.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Calling me fa.qash doesn’t hurt me porcupine boy. He didn’t free shit. This nigga ran away to England like a bitxh. Stealing money while the 99% of his people are poor is another move.

And what did he free anyway?, the big bad evil darood siyad barre, Morgan and tukeh left.

Whether it doesn’t hurt you or not, you will always be a dirty fa.qash midgaaan in our eyes. During his leadership as a chairman of the SNM, the SNM attacked both Hargeisa and Burao in 1988 severely weakening the apostate government. 1982 till 1990 longest serving chairman of the SNM, he deserves the whole fucking country what you on about dumb faq.ash boy.

Go fix your country

Whether it doesn’t hurt you or not, you will always be a dirty fa.qash midgaaan in our eyes. During his leadership as a chairman of the SNM, the SNM attacked both Hargeisa and Burao in 1988 severely weakening the apostate government. 1982 till 1990 longest serving chairman of the SNM, he deserves the whole fucking country what you on about dumb faq.ash boy.
Habar jeclo boy aka @Bohol Ceel Afweyn victim, no one gives 2 fucks about what happened in Burco so save that story for Oprah. And no one cares who you think is a faq.ash or midgaan when you come from such a lowly clan called reer porcupine.

Last edited:
upload_2019-12-4_16-7-26.gif