Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

There is an agenda to try to make garxajis anti isaaq anti snm and pro faqash. They want to make garxajis feel like they’re cheated in isaaq and giving support to silly ideas like the democratic election of muse bixi using biometric technology and observed by the international community including the EU was rigged. The simple reality is two of the big habros from isaaq made a hagbad and gadabursi are simply not a big clan that can change the balance. If you go to the British census gadabursi were half the size of HA in the last election awdal had a voter turn out of 80k whilst kulmiye won 160k votes in maroodijeex and saxil. Habar Yonis need to go to one of the habros and say it’s my turn and get there hadbad. It’s that simple. The geeljire guy is also giving a fake map of garxajis land in Ethiopia completely missing out danood.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Gucci mane @merka @Faahiye @Younes Osman So this guy says he is Xirsi Cismaan subclan of HY and he also claims to be from Ceerigaabo.

1) I am from Ceerigaabo
View attachment 83451

2) I am "hirsi Cismaan"

View attachment 83452

:damn:

He also claimed to be from Hawd. This sheegato liar. :drakelaugh::russ::dead1:

cPSVHHO.png

im assuming it was done by Siad's prostitutes the Ogaden militia

can you not read, it says siilanyo attacked Isaaq and Ogaden alike, this must be investigated, Ogaden were defending themselves as Ethiopia gave weapons and armed and supplied terrorist SNM 1door terrorist,

but i guess siilanyo attacked garhajis Isaaqs who refused to work with him or ethiopia, this is a shame,

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
can you not read, it says siilanyo attacked Isaaq and Ogaden alike, this must be investigated, Ogaden were defending themselves as Ethiopia gave weapons and armed and supplied terrorist SNM 1door terrorist,

but i guess siilanyo attacked garhajis Isaaqs who refused to work with him or ethiopia, this is a shame,
There were Isaaq soldiers worked for MSB attacking innocent isaaqs of-course no one will mention cause they are isaaqs. The irony is Dahir riyale did bad things to isaaqs on barbera but some how they forgive him and became the president!. Imagine all this facts accusing Silanyo the main point of the Thread how they react to it!. Instead defend him they start to attack Users clans and call others sheegto lool. No wounder they still in this delusion about 30 years.

There is an agenda to try to make garxajis anti isaaq anti snm and pro ******. They want to make garxajis feel like they’re cheated in isaaq and giving support to silly ideas like the democratic election of muse bixi using biometric technology and observed by the international community including the EU was rigged. The simple reality is two of the big habros from isaaq made a hagbad and gadabursi are simply not a big clan that can change the balance. If you go to the British census gadabursi were half the size of HA in the last election awdal had a voter turn out of 80k whilst kulmiye won 160k votes in maroodijeex and saxil. Habar Yonis need to go to one of the habros and say it’s my turn and get there hadbad. It’s that simple. The geeljire guy is also giving a fake map of garxajis land in Ethiopia completely missing out danood.

I agree, the first president was Ali Tuur AUN, he was Garhajix .

1 What did this thread have to do with me nor did I make this thread it was @Cityviews it's got nothing to do with meso why deflect to me and some nonsensical arguments if silanyo murdered isaaqs in hawd address the evidence not come for me

@Factz where is the energy you had in my discord mentions before coming on here to attack quit acting like a two faced liar I can expose our whole dms am not afraid of anything

Why would you come on Somaliaspot to throw ad honimem attacks if you disagree show evidence

Exhibit A for rer somalispot

Don't make me expose more of our dms if I was you I would keep quit about who's the liar or not and focus on the thread don't derail it to me

View attachment 83511

Don't make me expose more of our dms if I was you I would keep quit about who's the liar or not and focus on the thread don't derail it to me

walal, jooji....... you are not issaq and you like to slander people.......

There is an agenda to try to make garxajis anti isaaq anti snm and pro ******. They want to make garxajis feel like they’re cheated in isaaq and giving support to silly ideas like the democratic election of muse bixi using biometric technology and observed by the international community including the EU was rigged. The simple reality is two of the big habros from isaaq made a hagbad and gadabursi are simply not a big clan that can change the balance. If you go to the British census gadabursi were half the size of HA in the last election awdal had a voter turn out of 80k whilst kulmiye won 160k votes in maroodijeex and saxil. Habar Yonis need to go to one of the habros and say it’s my turn and get there hadbad. It’s that simple. The geeljire guy is also giving a fake map of garxajis land in Ethiopia completely missing out danood.

Exactly

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
One thing that is known is that Siyaad Barre used figures from a clan to attack their clansmen. Siyad Barre did have Isaaq leaders that did his dirty work in the initial stages, the same applied throughout all of Somalia. In a Hawiye area, there would be a Hawiye that would be tasked to carry out the crackdown.

Also many warlords switched sides but before they did, they carried out war crimes. This is undeniable

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What did this thread have to do with me nor did I make this thread it was @Cityviews it's got nothing to do with me so why deflect to me and some nonsensical arguments if silanyo murdered isaaqs in hawd address the evidence not come for me

@Factz where is the energy you had in my discord mentions before coming on here to attack quit acting like a two faced liar I can expose our whole dms am not afraid of anything

Why would you come on Somalispot to throw ad honimem attacks if you disagree show evidence

Exhibit A for rer somalispot @IftiinOfLife @Ayubi @Tukraq @FBIsomalia

View attachment 83513
Just because you want to expose jeegan they want to make it like you are a sheegato, I've known you for a long time and I have never seen you claim any other clan or talk bad about Habar Yonis. Ignore these salty triangle-state merchants :salute:

One thing that is known is that Siyaad Barre used figures from a clan to attack their clansmen. Siyad Barre did have Isaaq leaders that did his dirty in the initial stages, the same applied throughout all of Somalia. In a Hawiye area, there would be a Hawiye that would be tasked to carry out the crackdown.

Also many warlords switched sides but before they did, they carried war crimes. This is undeniable
This thread is funny wallahi. None of them addressed the source archive which shows what their ex leader did. They all deflected and attacked @geeljire madaxweyne character instead. Sheegato, liar, slander blah blah blah (Unintelligible) blah blah gibberish. Also @IftiinOfLife was totally destroying them in this thread.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This thread is funny wallahi. None of them addressed the source archive which shows what their ex leader did. They all deflected and attacked @geeljire madaxweyne character instead. Sheegato, liar, slander blah blah blah (Unintelligible) blah blah gibberish. Also @IftiinOfLife was totally destroying them in this thread.
Funny thing is @Factz is screenshottig posts calling me a shegato when we made a video together this year about Somali history. Now because as a isaaq I criticised isaaq am all of a sudden a shegato

Screenshot_2019-12-03-22-34-34-1.png

You guys can check out the video on YouTube :samwelcome:

Last edited:
@geeljire madaxweyne is a sheegato every isaaq on Sspot doesn't believe hes an isaaq. u guys a defending a man that makes fun of his own tribe .what ever he posts is fake news to me
He doesn’t attack his own tribe, he attacks Somaliland! Big difference. There’s many unionist Landers who criticize their fake ass cult country, that doesn’t make them “Sheegatos”

Trending