Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
The Source of this page says @Gucci mane https://archive.org/details/DTIC_ADA337976/page/n62

I just clicked that and it told me its from Defense Technical Information Center , its an unclassfified document called " DTIC ADA337976: Sub-Saharan Africa Report."

Wiki tells me :The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC, pronounced "Dee-tick") is the repository for research and engineering information for the United States Department of Defense (DoD). DTIC's services are available to DoD personnel, federal government personnel, federal contractors and selected academic institutions. The general public can access unclassified information through its public website.

Which all of you lot clearly know, this is not a "newsletter" but a report from a fucking government agency :mjlol:
Basically United States Department of Defense told us Siilanyo ran to england because he killed innocent isaaq and darood people and got caught.

It's sad you all play dumb to defend a clear killer like Siilanyo. This playing dumb method is quite obvious and frankly pathetic.

And that's the raw hard truth.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The Source of this page says @Gucci mane https://archive.org/details/DTIC_ADA337976/page/n62

I just clicked that and it told me its from Defense Technical Information Center , its an unclassfified document called " DTIC ADA337976: Sub-Saharan Africa Report."

Wiki tells me :The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC, pronounced "Dee-tick") is the repository for research and engineering information for the United States Department of Defense (DoD). DTIC's services are available to DoD personnel, federal government personnel, federal contractors and selected academic institutions. The general public can access unclassified information through its public website.

Which all of you lot clearly know, this is not a "newsletter" but a report from a fucking government agency :mjlol:
Basically United States Department of Defense told us Siilanyo ran to england because he killed innocent isaaq and darood people and got caught.

It's sad you all play dumb to defend a clear killer like Siilanyo. This playing dumb method is quite obvious and frankly pathetic.

Now whom will be the next sheegto on the list :browtf:.

the united states goverment wa oromo shegato:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Are you both that daft :O27GWRK:It says on both pages about Somalia the source is "The Indian ocean news letter" and even shows what page from the Indian ocean news letter it was taken from. Do you know what the Indian ocean news letter is:icon lol:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
@geeljire madaxweyne is not sheegato for having opinon. We have to be able to discuss without personal attacks in these kinds of topics in relation Somali political legacy

I mean I have my doubts about @SomaliWadaniSoldier with his weird attacks against Hawiye at times and wishing he was Bantu but that wont change his qabil.
Agreed, your allowed to have your own opinion and be critical he brings up good points and seems fair.

Why does the qabil matter anyway? He killed plenty of SOMALI'S and should be held accountable. Just like Muuse Bixi and all of the warlords that run shit in Somalia. They're all the same.

Why does the qabil matter anyway? He killed plenty of SOMALI'S and should be held accountable. Just like Muuse Bixi and all of the warlords that run shit in Somalia. They're all the same.

No, apart from disagreeing with his political stance, muuuse bixi didn't do nothing wrong from to my knowledge.

Are you both that daft :O27GWRK:It says on both pages about Somalia the source is "The Indian ocean news letter" and even shows what page from the Indian ocean news letter it was taken from. Do you know what the Indian ocean news letter is:icon lol:

Here's more on your source and what they report on:mjlol:

Screenshot_20191204-101235_Twitter.jpg

Out of there 268 ppl they is following, there are about 20 skinniesz3zrULC

Screenshot_20191204-100212_Chrome.jpg

"Somaliland /Ethiopia secret security pact":chrisfreshhah:

Screenshot_20191204-100205_Chrome.jpg

Oh and you gott to pay Dewinder Divali "Please Subscribe"
DistinctLegalBushsqueaker-max-1mb.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's one of the most authoritative publications on the Horn of Africa in circulation since 1981 and has been used as a citation in most books on Somalia since.

But dense as you are, you must have thought it was an actual newsletter from a mom and pop outlet.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
silanyo might of done something to garhajis but nobody has ever heard of this report before. the report about silanyo commiting war crimes could all be made up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's one of the most authoritative publications on the Horn of Africa in circulation since 1981 and has been used as a citation in most books on Somalia since.

But dense as you are, you must have thought it was an actual newsletter from a mom and pop outlet.

2 points:

1. Your friends on here TRIED to deny the source was from the Indian news letter for obvious reasons. Then they went on to say it "WuZ 4RuM dA UN":russ:. This shows the frailty in their source and their mistrust in the "Indian Ocean News Letter"

2. What makes it Authoratative? Out of 200 following on Twitter 20 of them are malnourished skinnies:dead: I see this news letter spout countless b.s used by somalians on forums. I will show many instances of it being used and end up being completely wrong on this very forum, stay bosted:trumpsmirk:

repo

VIP
2 points:

1. Your friends on here TRIED to deny the source was from the Indian news letter for obvious reasons. Then they went on to say it "WuZ 4RuM dA UN":russ:. This shows the frailty in their source and their mistrust in the "Indian Ocean News Letter"

2. What makes it Authoratative? Out of 200 following on Twitter 20 of them are malnourished skinnies:dead: I see this news letter spout countless b.s used by somalians on forums. I will show many instances of it being used and end up being completely wrong on this very forum, stay bosted:trumpsmirk:
It's an expensive subscription based news site you moron, you aren't getting free news on there. It's perfectly rational it has low followers on twitter.

It's an expensive subscription based news site you moron, you aren't getting free news on there. It's perfectly rational it has low followers on twitter.

Your friends tried really hard to prove it wasnt written by "The Indian ocean news letter" and that it was the UN that wrote that crock of shit. Now that they were debunked, your next argument is "the Indian news letter is expensive subscription":chrisfreshhah:. Like I said, i will bost the amount of b.s articles that have been debunked, stay bosted:trumpsmirk:

repo

VIP
Your friends tried really hard to prove it wasnt written by "The Indian ocean news letter" and that it was the UN that wrote that crock of shit. Now that they were debunked, your next argument is "the Indian news letter is expensive subscription":chrisfreshhah:. Like I said, i will bost the amount of b.s articles that have been debunked, stay bosted:trumpsmirk:
Are you mentally ill?

Trending