Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@IftiinOfLife.

Hargeisa was a ciidagale, isaxaaq (hy) and arap settlement before other isaaqs settled in you are correct on that but his claim is Garxajis don’t have a traditional settlement in hargeisa. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he may not have known but his claim that oromos are also in isaaq is outlandish and suspicious. Also I am not Habar awal. I am Habar Yoonis - Muuse Ismaaciil - Reer Cawl

Best,

Faahiye

Cidaagale created Hargeisa, what are you talking about, the rest followed them into their new settlement lol. Don't put a little extra on it, to downplay the Garhajis culture of building cities. Don't give these hating ass HA AND HJ any way to diss garhajis, when their biggest city was essentially Garhajis in its origins.

We also do know of the Oromo in HA I think he met that, but we don't talk about such things in public Somaha :lolbron: I think that's where the big big beef is. This is game of thrones, ain't no holding back, especially at the strong Anti Garhajis sentiment being displayed, it's fucking 2020, and we holding back no punches, just raw hard truth.

I'm working on becoming a Royal figure sometime in the my late 40s inshallah. Thank you for the recognition.

This thread was about if Silaanyo committed crimes against Isaaq and Darood, and the evidence says yes.

He didn't do a single crime with SNM against Garxajis. The majority of foot soldiers and leadership were Habar Yoonis in SNM, he was elected as the leader out of Isaaqnimo. Watch the video I have posted.

You speak a lot in the 'we' as if you are one of us. Tell us your tribe before you do so.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Cidaagale created Hargeisa, what are you talking about, the rest followed them into their new settlement lol. Don't put a little extra on it, to downplay the Garhajis culture of building cities. Don't give these hating ass HA AND HJ any way to diss garhajis, when their biggest city was essentially Garhajis in its origins.

We also do know of the Oromo in HA I think he met that, but we don't talk about such things in public Somaha :lolbron: I think that's where the big big beef is. This is game of thrones, ain't no holding back, especially at the strong Anti Garhajis sentiment being displayed, it's fucking 2020, and we holding back no punches, just raw hard truth.
@IftiinOfLife,

I know ciidagale, Isaxaaq and Arap created Hargeisa. HA came later while Hj are relatively new comers. As for oromos being in HA I have never heard of that but I guess that would be for the HA members to disprove.

Best,

Faahiye

He didn't do a single crime with SNM against Garxajis. The majority of foot soldiers and leadership were Habar Yoonis in SNM, he was elected as the leader out of Isaaqnimo. Watch the video I have posted.

You speak a lot in the 'we' as if you are one of us. Tell us your tribe before you do so.
Abdurahman, what do you think about the source OP posted that says Silaanyo killed Isaaqs/ogadens in the Hawd? Do you think Silaanyo should be condemned?

Also what do you think about SNM’s killings of innocent Dhulos/Ogadens, what’s your view?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Abdurahman, what do you think about the source OP posted that says Silaanyo killed Isaaqs/ogadens in the Hawd? Do you think Silaanyo should be condemned?

Also what do you think about SNM’s killings of innocent Dhulos/Ogadens, what’s your view?
They avoided the entire point of this thread for nearly 3 pages now.

The source doesn't make sense at all, SNM consisted in the Hauwd mainly of Garxajis including the leadership. Never has a single Habar Yoomis on earth mentioned this source and what does a screenshot from a dubios source even proove ? I posted the you the most famous SNM member alive.

Secondly with the admost respect, the OP, you, the girl and me have a difference level of knowledge about these events. Where my knowledge about my tribe and SNM is very high you guys are not equal to argue with me. The only persons in this forum that maybe can discuss with me about such things are either Fiidmer or Bohol, not someone that thinks a GX could be killed by SMM in the Hauwd, which is like saying the Nazis killed a German in a concentration camp. As you saw Bohol refuted that claim already. I don't blame you guys, but wallahi you are talking about something you don't know.

However your last question is valid. Yes SNM killed Ogadeen, but they were armed and part of the ONLF. They were armed by MSB to attack SNM and Isaaq nomads first and they've got teached their lesson. Eye for eye.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
the attackers were the Calancas faction of SNM under Silanyo that orchestrated the massacre while claiming it was an attack on wslf miltia but they ended up killing qarhajis nomads @Bohol knows the full details so he can back me on this

hope this clarifies everything as the full details was absent from my posts i apologice for the misunderstandings i hope this clarifies everythuing

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
the attackers were the Calancas faction of SNM under Silanyo that orchestrated the massacre while claiming it was an attack on wslf miltia but they ended up killing qarhajis nomads @Bohol knows the full details so he can back me on this

hope this clarifies everything as the full details was absent from my posts i apologice for the misunderstandings i hope this clarifies everythuing
You do know calancas faction is bixi and ina kahin from the mid 90s during the isaaq civil war ?:mjlol:

You literally just digging yourself a hole. Just honestly stop you’re embarrassing yourself right now

Doesn't make sense. The SNM division fighting in dhagaxbuur region were Garhajis. Why would they kill their own elders? Also Silaanyo was head of the civilian political wing of SNM he was not a military commander.

This is fake news.

you so called "Garhajix"made a lie in order to create divisions amongst Isaaqs
Lool, Isaaq and all other Main clans are fake with made up lineages, wake up from this nonsense. The subclans are probably real. According to genetic tests, Daroods/Hawiyes are closer to other Issaqs then Garxajis are. Sheikh Ishaq probably didn’t exist so your fighting over something useless like a fake lineage lmaooo.

Wathilah ibn al-Asqa’ reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, the worst of lies are for a man to claim lineage for someone other than his father, or that he saw a dream he did not see, or to say the messenger of Allah said what he did not.”

Source: Sahih al-Bukhari 3318

Shut the f*** up you liar, you don't know who Ahmed Mire is and call him Jegaan, you don't know that HY live in Hargeysa, you can't speak Somali, but you somehow know about a event like this that happened and come up a few hours later with such details ?

Your whole narrative doesn't make sense son. This is what you've wrote before.
exactly thats why they did it, these habar jeclo or habar awals living in hawd would go through qarhajis terrirtory to launch attacks against ogadens in dhegaxbuur they would also target the qarhajis nomads their ocassionally,

infact silanyo himself oderd many of these attacks to be carried out against the qarhajis in hawd as part of revenge killing or land grabbing.

later they simply denied it and the siad barre army attacked and the majority of the qarhajis joined the snm militias

This posts shows that you don't know what you've talking about:

1) You Dumbass the majority of the footsoldiers in the Hauwd were people of the Degaan, so HY attacked their own people ? No HA or Hj could go through hauwd and kill the armed GX nomads.

3) HY was the first clan that joined SNM in massed you illiterate, how can you claim that they've joined later after "Silaanyo" denied the massacre? Are you that dumb ?

After showing how clueless you are in a previous post and being called out, you come up hours later with a new story and suddenly you know the names of some SNM fraction that did massacres against Garxajis ? I don't know who has dm you that non sense (since Gucci main already corrected you), but you are by far the dumbest biggest liar and dumbest user in sspot.

The source doesn't make sense at all, SNM consisted in the Hauwd mainly of Garxajis including the leadership. Never has a single Habar Yoomis on earth mentioned this source and what does a screenshot from a dubios source even proove ? I posted the you the most famous SNM member alive.

Secondly with the admost respect, the OP, you, the girl and me have a difference level of knowledge about these events. Where my knowledge about my tribe and SNM is very high you guys are not equal to argue with me. The only persons in this forum that maybe can discuss with me about such things are either Fiidmer or Bohol, not someone that thinks a GX could be killed by SMM in the Hauwd, which is like saying the Nazis killed a German in a concentration camp. As you saw Bohol refuted that claim already. I don't blame you guys, but wallahi you are talking about something you don't know.

However your last question is valid. Yes SNM killed Ogadeen, but they were armed and part of the ONLF. They were armed by MSB to attack SNM and Isaaq nomads first and they've got teached their lesson. Eye for eye.

EXACTLY, THANK YOU.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Lool, Isaaq and all other Main clans are fake with made up lineages, wake up from this nonsense. The subclans are probably real. According to genetic tests, Daroods/Hawiyes are closer to other Issaqs then Garxajis are. Sheikh Ishaq probably didn’t exist so your fighting over something useless like a fake lineage lmaooo.

Wathilah ibn al-Asqa’ reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, the worst of lies are for a man to claim lineage for someone other than his father, or that he saw a dream he did not see, or to say the messenger of Allah said what he did not.”

Source: Sahih al-Bukhari 3318
@Ayubi,

What does this have to do with you? Aren’t you Majeerteen?

Best,

Faahiye

@Ayubi,

What does this have to do with you? Aren’t you Majeerteen?

Best,

Faahiye

LOL , Exactly
giphy.gif

@Gucci mane @merka @Faahiye @Younes Osman So this guy says he is Xirsi Cismaan subclan of HY and he also claims to be from Ceerigaabo.

1) I am from Ceerigaabo
View attachment 83451

2) I am "hirsi Cismaan"

View attachment 83452

:damn:
No, that guy has a habit of telling beenta. I always knew he was a liar of some sort. No issaq would make a claim that is outlandishly false by defending siad's prostitutes ONLF( formally known as WSLF ) and stating that the SNM were killing GX in the haud. furthermore, when in actuality there were issaqs in the haud that were victims of siad's prostitutes.

Trending