Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You guys gotta realize his posts are suspects. There been other pro union landers like @EDsomali or bohol but no one calls them sheegato

This guy geeljiri has made super suspect posts even other Hy peeps like @Abdurahman_somali

And @Faahiye caught on

this is the same user who called a prominent HY figure jeegan and said they’re no HY in hargeisa :cryinglaughsmiley:
stop deflecting to me nacasyahow @Factz admitted hes mistake and apologiced @lil boss even admitted i was right and said i was what i said i was i posted evidence refuting all of the liars on this thread they all admitted and left

but here you are trying to deflect back to previous arguments instead of the post just address the evidences made in this thread if you wanna have an argument with me you can but youre gonna need to quit with the constant lies about me then we can have a civilized debate

and for the record i never said their are no hys in hergeisa i said the original and triaditional home of habar yoonis is burco and sanaag so i dont care about the views of habar yoonis from hergeisa

maca salam your lies and false claims have been debunkt in this thread

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
stop deflecting to me nacasyahow @Factz admitted hes mistake and apologiced @lil boss even admitted i was right and said i was what i said i was i posted evidence refuting all of the liars on this thread they all admitted and left

but here you are trying to deflect back to previous arguments instead of the post just address the evidences made in this thread if you wanna have an argument with me you can but youre gonna need to quit with the constant lies about me then we can have a civilized debate

and for the record i never said their are no hys in hergeisa i said the original and triaditional home of habar yoonis is burco and sanaag so i dont care about the views of habar yoonis from hergeisa

You haven’t debunked shit. You didn’t bring any sources but imma let you cook since you’re delusional.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth

Stop responding to them, they think by spamming the thread with attacks, people will forget that Silaanyo was a murderous brittish/ethiopian spy :drakelaugh:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
You haven’t debunked shit. You didn’t bring any sources but imma let you cook since you’re delusional.

War Debunk this
:ayaanswag:

ZeXBfZB.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They are still ignoring the main post of this thread, they can't dispute it lol.

Sad

:mjlol:
am shocked their still deflecting to me even though three of the so called accusers and 4 users even confirmed who i am the accusers even admitted i was right and they were mistaken and i provided proof and evidences to back my claims

:noneck: yet they keep deflecting the source and evidences made in this thread by another user on to me , remind you i didnt even make this thread

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
am shocked their still deflecting to me even though three of the so called accusers and 4 users even confirmed who i am the accusers even admitted i was right and they were mistaken and i provided proof and evidences to back my claims

:noneck: yet their keep deflecting the source and evidences made in this thread by another user on to me , remind you i didnt even make this thread

Jeegan avoiding the truth like

giphy.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Where does it mention gx?

Also look the source and Indian Ocean ? Oh please :mjlol:
it says the killings took place in dhegaxbur region not the city but the region and thats inhabited by qarhajis who occupay the majority of the area

i can even provide the map of dhegaxburr region and wiki page the line splits qarxajis occupied areas and ogaden occupied areas so if isaaq got killed by silanyo then silanyo killed qarxajis in this area

now for the last time stop lying deflecting and mass spamming the thread attacking me and address the issue did silanyo do it or not and if not prove it :noneck:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarar_Zone
upload_2019-3-22_13-57-37-png.69462

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
it says the killings took place in dhegaxbur region not the city but the region and thats inhabited by qarhajis who occupat the majority of the area

i can even provide the map the line splits qarxajis occupied areas and ogaden occupied areas so if isaaq got killed by silanyo then silanyo killed qarxajis in this area

now for the last time stop lying deflecting and mass spamming the thread attacking me and address the issue did silanyo do it or not and if not prove it :noneck:
upload_2019-3-22_13-57-37-png.69462
We are going in circles.
Garhajis of Ethiopia were well armed those days and made up the bulk of SNM it is unlikely anyone could have targeted them easily.

end of discussion :chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

You didn’t say that nigga you lied again
AB918AB5-0726-4F77-AE27-414E7E5C38E7.jpg

:mjlol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You didn’t say that nigga you lied again
AB918AB5-0726-4F77-AE27-414E7E5C38E7.jpg
again that was when the isaaq and habar yoonis sspot members claimed i was sheegato i was just hitting back please stop derailing the thread the lies you made about me have been safely debunkt quit dragging the useless your a shegato ad hominem attacks i admit i was wrong now forget this stuff

1 now please stop deflecting with your a shegato
2 stop with ad himenm attacks and insults
3 and now stop holding on to debunkt lies

please just address the issue of this topic and keep my name out of this i did not start this thread or put the evidences and sources to begin with stop deflecting this thread on to me

now just focus on the thread and keep me out of this:mahubowtf:

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
again that was when the isaaq sspot members claimed i was sheegato i was just hitting back please stop derailing the thread the lies you made about me have been safely debunkt quit dragging the useless your a shegato ad hominem attacks i admit i was wrong now forget this stuff

1 now please stop deflecting with your a shegato
2 stop with ad himenm attacks and insults
3 and now stop holding on to debunkt lies

please just address the issue of this topic and keep my name out of this i did not start this thread or put the evidences and sources to begin with stop deflecting this thread on to me

now just focus on the thread and keep me out of this:mahubowtf:
@geeljire madaxweyne,

It’s good you admitted you was mistaken. I think now we should address the actual topic of the thread. As for the source I’m not sure if it’s reliable, the source itself says that the orchestrators of the killings could have been acting under the orders of the Ethiopians not the SNM itself. Are there not other credible sources besides “the Indian Ocean News Letter”?

Best,

Faahiye

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Digging out scabs of old wounds doesn't help anyone.

Every clan had a rebel group that committed human rights violations and most even worked directly for Ethiopia.

Everyone has skeletons in their closets so why bring this topic up again?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Digging out scabs of old wounds doesn't help anyone.

Every clan had a rebel group that committed human rights violations and most even worked directly for Ethiopia.

Everyone has skeletons in their closets so why bring this topic up again?
To you its just normal topic to others is way of living. Example of it just check Jeegaan media and why they want Ictraaf as the only innocent people in the horn of the Africa.

Last edited: