Fine Somali men (mugshot editon)

Hahahahaha omine god I've NEVER laughed this hard in my life before, I literally took a screenshot and send it to my sister. I didn't know somali incel Blackpillers existed-
View attachment 255764
Nah but seriously he is handsome, he's model-type of handsome. I even showed him to my girlfriends and they agreed, the rest of the guys looked average.
It’s the cheekbones that does it right? Lifefuel if that’s the case. If it’s because of his eye area then I’m roping

why do you guys think hair is the end all be all, theirs tons of bald men out their who are really attractive
You have to have the head shape (smaller forehead and good facial features as well) to pull it off and most Somalis/east African really skinny with a rather large caucasoid skull shape so it’s can give off alien vibe in a way, I don’t recommend for most unless your big and buff.

You have to have the head shape (smaller forehead and good facial features as well) to pull it off and most Somalis/east African really skinny with a rather large caucasoid skull shape so it’s can give off alien vibe in a way, I don’t recommend for most unless your big and buff.
having a bald head cures the forehead thing since theirs no hair lolll, stop stressing

there is no way you’re not khaniis if you spend your time ranking the attractiveness of bald men

what a peculiar interest you have
Cope my brotha not every dude is the rock most look like potatoes if they go bald I’ve only seen 2 maybe 3 pull it off in my lifetime ngl

Trending