Fine Somali men (mugshot editon)

i dont know why but seeing random somalis on these criminal pages makes me die laughing 😭😭💀

examples of the finest ones

image5174347x.jpg

30B4A10C00000578-3423246-Manchester_Crown_Court_heard_Mowled_Yussuf_pictured_was_the_firs-m-7_...jpg

6a53a7-20110607-farah-mohamed-beledi.jpg

7dc416-20090713-zakaria-maruf.jpg

Capture.PNG

snip.PNG

Capturejn.PNG

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
We have to suck it up and run ‘good on paper’ handsome guy game :/

Basically premium betabuxx. It’s OVER
f*ck that, I want to max out my thugmaxx skillset.

I'm already built like a running back and wrestled in hs/did bjj.

What's next?

f*ck that, I want to max out my thugmaxx skillset.

I'm already built like a running back and wrestled in hs/did bjj.

What's next?
I remember you said that you fraud as a gangster to the girls in your anime club (I was lurking incel threads) in order to pull them. Basically social status game on crack.

number 1 and 2 are finest to me, also if you think any of these men look ethiopian your mistaken lolll
I see. I remember the mali brothers at looksmax said it’s over for the number 1 guy because of his currycel features.
Number 6 is the only good looking one, the others look average and Ethiopian.
The gaalo xalimo alleged Stacylite prefers the dude with developed zygos and half bird half hunter eyes.

I’m officially zygospilled (coping because eye area pill is too brutal for my bug eye self). @SociallyAwkwardFarax if you have good zygos then it’s not over for you.
#6 looks like a sculpture
Another proof for zygos pill.

I remember the mali brothers at looksmax said it’s over for the number 1 guy because of his currycel features.
Theirs somalis on "looksmax"? lmao why?

if poeple want to better themselves looks wise, get a nice haircut that suits them, stay in shape and have nice hygiene. simple no need to overthink

Theirs somalis on "looksmax"? lmao why?

if poeple want to better themselves looks wise, get a nice haircut that suits them, stay in shape and have nice hygiene. simple no need to overthink
Pfft good hygiene.. that won't make anyone look better. Maybe having a skincare regiment but most people are all set when it comes to hygiene unless you have yellow teeth or something.

iskufilann

inactive.
Pfft good hygiene.. that won't make anyone look better. Maybe having a skincare regiment but most people are all set when it comes to hygiene unless you have yellow teeth or something.
Good hygeine... It depends walaal but at times it does make someone look better

Trending