Fine Somali men (mugshot editon)

Amber

A blessed human
3rd one does not look bad but wow alsh@bab?
your sure
Season 8 Ew GIF by THE NEXT STEP

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I remember you said that you fraud as a gangster to the girls in your anime club (I was lurking incel threads) in order to pull them. Basically social status game on crack.
yeah but I wasn't trying to pull them LOL

They were more attracted to me, but I wasn't really frauding since I really did grow up in that environment so naturally I do talk like that (Toronto)

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
This is pretty evil of you to steal the anime nerd’s women.
Funny enough even though they were really pretty, I just wasn't into them. In fact, I'm not really interested in dating or anything of the sort. I'm heavily focused on developing myself and self improvement.

Pfft good hygiene.. that won't make anyone look better. Maybe having a skincare regiment but most people are all set when it comes to hygiene unless you have yellow teeth or something.
I used to autistically obsess over my skin thinking it’ll help me ascend so I came up with a morning/afternoon routine using retinoids, sunscreen and all kinds of actives/serums/moisturisers/occlusives, all it did was make me get a feminine glow instead - I was still an abdicel just a shiny abdicel
1676931799424.gif

Trending

Latest posts