Fellow xalimos, sidee uu lebisataa?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I had an outfit similar to this in highschool and my hoyo almost murdered me, but I always rocked Adidas and always will

a8b19931f8a166a23896a202a801c3db.jpg

bb11150ee84f2f1b87bc023c3bfebedb--outlet-adidas-nike-shoes-outlet.jpg

He stated that you blame Allah for human error and wrong doings, you can't refute that since you wrote a whole paragraph of that.
Not exactly. I argued and wrote a paragraph of God ignoring the duas of people who are/were suffering under the hands of evil beings. If you are going to come for me at least read my post more carefully. And this is my last post in this thread, Adios!

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Not exactly. I argued and wrote a paragraph of God ignoring the duas of people who are/were suffering under the hands of evil beings. If you are going to come for me at least read my post more carefully. And this is my last post in this thread, Adios!
You take advantage of the ignorance of western somalis who are not versed about their religion. You flee like a coward now when you realised that's not the case with me. Kulaha adios:trumpsmirk: buenas noches my nigga

Daacad90

You can’t call someone the devil every time you disagree with them. What happened to having intellectual conversations.
You are bothered when he called her what she is but are not bothered when shes writing paragraphs to slander allah and his prophet saw?:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
You take advantage of the ignorance of western somalis who are not versed about their religion. You flee like a coward now when you realised that's not the case with me. Kulaha adios:trumpsmirk: buenas noches my nigga

Not really, it's really late and I have school tomorrow. But if you want to keep arguing then go for it, no one is stopping you. Also, it's not like you came with actual arguments, you are the one who 1. ignored the point I made and 2. Misunderstood my point in my initial paragraph

Daacad90

Not really, it's really late and I have school tomorrow. But if you want to keep arguing then go for it, no one is stopping you. Also, it's not like you came with actual arguments, you are the one who 1. ignored the point I made and 2. Misunderstood my point in my initial paragraph
You haven't come up with any legit arguement either, I refuted your points one by one however honesty is not your strongest forte. Alright save your face by pulling im busy strategy. Adi ku jiirta:zhqjlmx:

Trending