Fellow xalimos, sidee uu lebisataa?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AnnualImpishGhostshrimp-small.gif
That is a real curse sign, acudbillah. If only you knew the significance. The devils biggest trick is to convince you he doesnt exist

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
The Jilbab makes sisters look so classy & it’s really beautiful :icon redface: hopefully the day I start wearing it comes soon :meleshame:

Don't worry, you'll get there sis. Putting on the jilbaab isn't as hard as wearing it everyday. You'll get stared at and some will even look at you disapprovingly. I personally felt embarrassed for the first 2 days but you'll get used to it In'Sha'Allah.:vncu2n5:

Don't worry, you'll get there sis. Putting on the jilbaab isn't as hard as wearing it everyday. You'll get stared at and some will even look at you disapprovingly. I personally felt embarrassed for the first 2 days but you'll get used to it In'Sha'Allah.:vncu2n5:
In sha Allah :it0tdo8: May Allah reward you & @Dacaad90

Since I go to uni a lot I honestly just wear jeans and big jumper/sweater most days. I dress like this when I’m not going to class. Without the hat obvs and scarf
57F011D0-B77A-461C-B139-E45693E9B476.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

number 2 except I wear skirts or dresses instead of the pants. Sometimes one, but I don't wear my khimar tight on my head like that, and I don't wear iskudays but I do sometimes wear the short jilbab with sleeves

VixR

Veritas
4. is a in camouflage
5. belongs to the streets

123 are the only women which are respectable
5 is hands down the most elegant one there. A natural beauty, and she’d be even more stunning w/o the hijab. It ruins the whole look, but she still made it work.

lol @ belongs to the street:
6d0d4cbf0443805789de2fba9ca000e6-jpg.89178

Y’ll are hopeless judges.

Trending