Fellow xalimos, sidee uu lebisataa?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Allah didn't change you! You decided to put value in his "existence" and gave him credit to your wellbeing.
True. Allah doesn't change the situation of people until they change what's within themselves. Lets all turn to Allah and actually change our miserables states. :nvjpqts:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Allah didn't change you! You decided to put value in his "existence" and gave him credit to your wellbeing.
I know what I experienced and I could have never achieved it without his care,guidance and protection. Allah swt is my World,My Master , My Protector ,My Healer, My Guide, My King ,My Lord

My experiences and my life is proof to me. I am sane and sound. You wish to run away because your Dua was not answered straight away like a spoilt child

Hey don't judge me. I randomly saw this thread and after reading the posts of my little Queen @Céleste I tried to help her.

But a fella has to look also after his own interests, so I hope your offer to help people in your dm's is not only for females.
:sass2:

Would feel much better if you would be my psychologist.
:sass2:

I’m afraid I’ll have to see one myself if I start listening to your stories.

3. I wear the jilbab all the time
And a baati and go’ at home like this
21B464DA-4CD8-46EF-AB57-C31273D9F096.jpeg

0F58770D-D20D-4D0B-BF4A-CB006EA5DD31.jpeg

to be honest I wear this when I go to the grocery too sometimes.

I know what I experienced and I could have never achieved it without his care,guidance and protection. Allah swt is my World,my Master , My protector and My Healer, My Guide, My King and My Lord

My experiences and my life is proof to me. I am sane and sound. You wish to run away because your Dua was not answered straight away like a spoilt child

People are dying like flies every day. During the holocaust, 6 million jews died. During King Leopold's reign, it was estimated that around 10 million Congolese were killed. 500 thousand Somalis are estimated to have died during the civil war. AAs were slaves for the white man for over 400 years. And lastly, according to WHO one million people are estimated to having commit suicide yearly. Forget about me, how about the millions and billions and trillions who have ever walked on this earth who have experienced true hardship. Starving mothers with their starving infants! Where was God for them? LOL, you are so delusional. You honestly want me to believe that Allah once and for all decided to help someone out and that someone was little Saamalic Era? There are millions of believer of different of faith out there that can swear on the same exact thing "God helped me!". You are no different. My hypothesis is like I said, You put value in his existence and credit him for your wellbeing!

Trending

Latest posts