Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I love wearing jackets like these :damedamn:
P0.jpg

Vintage-Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Varsity-Jacket-Sega-Bomber.jpg

lf

Wallahi im too steezy :deadrose:
Vintage, love it!

AAHHH, Classic. Credit ALLAH for all the GOOD and Blame humans for all the EVIL. Makes complete sense

It does because Allah made himself clear that he is Good and accepts only that which is Good and Just. If that wasn't the case, he wouldn't punish Muslims who pray to him more than other human beings. Why? Because every human being whether they are believers in him or disbelievers in him are accountable for their own actions that impact themselves and others negatively. Likewise, the reward is based on positive impact on one self and on others. The killing of one soul unjustly is therefore equated to the killing of all human beings without distinction. Who is Allah doing a favor here? Just give that a thought.

Allah made his paradise conditional to the exercise of free will in good service that includes charity(giving to other humans who are in need), Justice(which gives security to human beings in that when there is justice, everybody is safe), Keeping the vows we take and being truthful(this helps people develop trust and love for one another) just to name few things Allah mentioned in his book that he expects people to practice and these are all good for human beings. Allah gets nothing from people worshiping him and instead, people benefit from obedience to Allah and his commands. That is why one of the meanings of the word Islam means "peace within one self" because it gives inner peace to the person who sincerely practices Islam. They are capable of dealing with difficult experiences in life that would otherwise make them do bad things in reaction to their negative experience. But because they have firm conviction, and that Allah asked them to be patient for a greater reward, they endure and persist in being good human beings.

Just look how many times these words are mentioned in the Quran:

Mercy 200 times
Forgiveness 100 times

Last edited:
So many Dayooth Somali men. This is how the industry in the west is produced:susp:

To like the style and see it on your woman is not bad but allowing your lady to be an eye candy for everyone is the issue. There is no fun if the girl walks around giving every dude out there an eye massage with her titties and ass. What is left for me to enjoy?

I know how males think because my reaction to every hot jeans wearing sexy beast who walks by makes me do this:diddyass:

I occasionally let the word "f*ck that is hot" loud that I feel embarrassed. So nah, can't have my darling service others like that. No one needs to see the shape of her ass down to the inner thigh contours.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
To like the style and see it on your woman is not bad but allowing your lady to be an eye candy for everyone is the issue. There is no fun if the girl walks around giving every dude out there an eye massage with her titties and ass. What is left for me to enjoy?

I know how males think because my reaction to every hot jeans wearing sexy beast who walks by makes me do this:diddyass:

I occasionally let the word "f*ck that is hot" loud that I feel embarrassed. So nah, can't have my darling service others like that. No one needs to see the shape of her ass down to the inner thigh contours.
Indeed sxb. New generation faraxs are lost creatures. They need a good old Geeljire beating to make come back to reality:farmajoyaab:

Last edited: