Fellow xalimos, sidee uu lebisataa?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
@Daacad90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, goodnight/morning. If you respond. Don't expect a response from me until tomorrow.

You don't have to explain yourself to me dear,:dabcasar: If you can make stuff up about Allah the one who made you, ofcourse I can make a point of your character you're that easy to figure out. You're not special xbbti:siilaanyosmile:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
kdtj4nulprt31-jpg.89177

source.gif

I would pay 100k meher just to marry her, goddamn look at those thighs.

Drop her insta.
She's somali though, she's not going to marry a sudani like you.:ufdup:

VixR

Veritas
I like crop tops and dusters w/ mom jeans, tshirts and tops w/ skinny jeans, leggings only as activewear or for lounging unless I’m wearing a tunic/long top, rompers with a long cardigan or light jacket, jumpsuits on their own, shorts 60 w/ tights 40 w/o, 90% of the time either boots (with a heel or not) or vans, hair in a ponytail or down w/ a scrunchie on hand.

I don’t like rings, but still wear at least one, with nothing around my wrists usually. I wear the same necklace everyday, unless I’m wearing one of those long layering ones on an offchance. I have 3 piercings on one ear and two on the other, I like toe and fingernail polish a good 80% of the time, usually nowadays no makeup (except something on the lip and mascara, or concealer if I’m walking dead). I used to not leave the house without makeup from a habit I picked up working reception straight out of hs, but working in a hospital and wearing uninspiring scrubs pulled me out of the daily makeup ritual.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
This is today's oufit: Cadani scarf & macawiis, hawaiian dacas and boorso aan garabka ka tuurtay ..The t-shirt I got from Huudhaydh, I think. Ku raaxaysta:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
No.5 without the niqab and No. 1 are the ones I consider the most beautiful

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
People are dying like flies every day. During the holocaust, 6 million jews died. During King Leopold's reign, it was estimated that around 10 million Congolese were killed. 500 thousand Somalis are estimated to have died during the civil war. AAs were slaves for the white man for over 400 years. And lastly, according to WHO one million people are estimated to having commit suicide yearly. Forget about me, how about the millions and billions and trillions who have ever walked on this earth who have experienced true hardship. Starving mothers with their starving infants! Where was God for them? LOL, you are so delusional. You honestly want me to believe that Allah once and for all decided to help someone out and that someone was little Saamalic Era? There are millions of believer of different of faith out there that can swear on the same exact thing "God helped me!". You are no different. My hypothesis is like I said, You put value in his existence and credit him for your wellbeing!
You do know that this isn't heaven right. We weren't guaranteed well being. What's the whole point of a test if life is all smooth?

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
@Basra

my love my dear I been searching for you my whole life I been living in strife but now I have found a love that Shakespeare could not phathom or write for it is to magical for mere mankind to come up with you are the one the soul the love I been waiting for my entire life my heart flutters like a butterfly I'm on A high of highs all because of your beauty basra may the heavens shine brightly on you

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Yeah like sspot xalimos can dress well :mjlol:
And you dress as a teddy bear, Nallebjörn.
upload_2020-1-16_19-11-1.gif

At home I walk around in dirac with socks.
Outside depending on my mood and where I’m heading to I go for mostly a look like this;
upload_2020-1-16_19-16-38.png

I love coats especially those with shoulder pads, blazers are also my thingy:oops: and then we have other days with just a regular oversized shirts and trousers.
I actually buy from the male section sometimes they have better quality I swear, some oversized shirts I got have lasted several years almost. :eek:

Trending

Latest posts