Fellow xalimos, sidee uu lebisataa?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I belong to male feminists that uplift their woman.
I will turn you into a Niqabi this Ramadan, prepare for my long khutbahs
APA8sJJ.png

It was the main point I tried to get across. DO NOT DEPEND ON GOD TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS!

And that is your God complexity my dear. The proof of this is how nobody on here suggested she should rely only on Allah. But you still felt a need to negate a point not made by any. Did you know that Allah's messenger stated there is cure for every disease and never taught Muslims to throw their hands up and leave things to destiny?

A Muslim seeks medicine but also asks Allah for recovery.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
People are dying like flies every day. During the holocaust, 6 million jews died. During King Leopold's reign, it was estimated that around 10 million Congolese were killed. 500 thousand Somalis are estimated to have died during the civil war. AAs were slaves for the white man for over 400 years. And lastly, according to WHO one million people are estimated to having commit suicide yearly. Forget about me, how about the millions and billions and trillions who have ever walked on this earth who have experienced true hardship. Starving mothers with their starving infants! Where was God for them? LOL, you are so delusional. You honestly want me to believe that Allah once and for all decided to help someone out and that someone was little Saamalic Era? There are millions of believer of different of faith out there that can swear on the same exact thing "God helped me!". You are no different. My hypothesis is like I said, You put value in his existence and credit him for your wellbeing!
Allah swt helps those who help themselves. What do you know about the internal state of those people and what they did with their lives?

So many times people look at things from the outside and judge without having any knowledge on the matter. You seem to be full of hate and bitterness

People are dying like flies every day. During the holocaust, 6 million jews died. During King Leopold's reign, it was estimated that around 10 million Congolese were killed. 500 thousand Somalis are estimated to have died during the civil war. AAs were slaves for the white man for over 400 years. And lastly, according to WHO one million people are estimated to having commit suicide yearly. Forget about me, how about the millions and billions and trillions who have ever walked on this earth who have experienced true hardship. Starving mothers with their starving infants! Where was God for them? LOL, you are so delusional. You honestly want me to believe that Allah once and for all decided to help someone out and that someone was little Saamalic Era? There are millions of believer of different of faith out there that can swear on the same exact thing "God helped me!". You are no different. My hypothesis is like I said, You put value in his existence and credit him for your wellbeing!

Ahh, classic blaming Allah for human folly, prejudice and hatred.

@Céleste if you ever feel like a failure, just know that there are people who are in prison for failing to kill someone. They are doing 30 years for attempted murder, you can’t be more of a failure than that.

upload_2020-1-15_22-56-19.gif

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
All those issues you stated were caused by the evildoings of humanbeings which is why Allah will judge the wrong doers in the day of judgement. As for starving mothers and children,Allah is the razzaq the provider, they unfortunately were at the expense of the injustices of the world.It is part of the Wisdom of Allaah that He differentiates between His slaves in their provision just as He differentiates between them in their physical creation and their attitudes. So He gives in abundance to whomever He wills and gives little to whomever He wills. He may give plenty to some people and little to others. He is the One Who guarantees the provision of His slaves according to His prior knowledge and decree. Allaah knows and decrees that some of His slaves will be given plenty and some will be given little; He has reasons for that that are beyond our comprehension. In His wisdom, He gives plenty or gives little as a test for His slaves, testing them with blessings or with calamities, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good” [al-Anbiya’ 21:35]

Allah swt helps those who help themselves. What do you know about the internal state of those people and what they did with their lives?

So many times people look at things from the outside and judge without having any knowledge on the matter. You seem to be full of hate and bitterness

You sound so stupid trying to find excuses to Gods neglect. Didn't he receive the dua notifications to save all of those people? Surely, you can't be dumb enough to believe that everyone who suffers and goes unnoticed by his highness is somehow deserving of such fate.

Daacad90

AAHHH, Classic. Credit ALLAH for all the GOOD and Blame humans for all the EVIL. Makes complete sense
Humans have free will to choose between good and bad how is that Allah's fault. Arrogance could be your downfall, get rid of it. Address his point instead of bad mouthing Allah.

Humans have free will to choose between good and bad how is that Allah's fault. Arrogance could be your downfall, get rid of it. Address his point instead of bad mouthing Allah.
What is there to address? Is it free will to go down a bad path but coming out of one is thanks to Allah? Make it make sense. BTW. this is my last post in this thread for now.

Daacad90

What is there to address? Is it free will to go down a bad path but coming out of one is thanks to Allah? Make it make sense. BTW. this is my last post in this thread for now.
He stated that you blame Allah for human error and wrong doings, you can't refute that since you wrote a whole paragraph of that.

Trending