Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

Raila is a langaab nilotic luo, the landheere bantu kikuyu wont allow it.
The Luo are definitely not langaab in Kenya. They are the 4th largest tribe,over 5 million in population and they are the most united voting block in Kenyan politics. Infact Raila won the 2007/08 presidential election but the incumbent Kikuyu government rigged the polls.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Fakemajo decides to cancel relations with Kenya because Muse bixi visited Kenya.

But when Muse Bixi visits Ethiopia fakemajo is nowhere to be seen.
When did Bixi visit Ehtiopia?
Nope. Under Abiy, Nope

Warya stop crying on behalf of your Kikuayu Overlords, and order your visa to visit Somalia :russ:

Last time he even visited Ethiopia was on a stretcher :manny:

Nope. Under Abiy, Nope

Warya stop crying on behalf of your Kikuayu Overlords, and order your visa to visit Somalia :russ:

:manny:
You really don‘t have any clue or knowledge about current affairs do you mate. :draketf:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Wasn't called for by himself. This was during talks, which President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed Farmajo should have came, but it was a point in his career where he couldn't be asked to entertain secessionist regions and their Governors.

Has he been on a STATE VISIT, under Abiy Administration, without a Farmajo RSVP or a Somali Government Politician around the corner :damedamn:

Nope. Under Abiy, Nope

Nope. Under Abiy, Nope

That‘s what you wrote and asked mate and I showed you that he did, however you just keep on moving the goal post. You remind me of those Trump support who live in their own little alternate reality.:tocry::mahubowtf:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nope. Under Abiy, Nope

That‘s what you wrote and asked mate and I showed you that he did, however you just keep on moving the goal post. You remind me of those Trump support who live in their own little alternate reality.:tocry::mahubowtf:
Okay then. I see you did a little English lesson there :damedamn: . Let ME rephrase the question to get a appropriate answer.

When has Somaliland President/Governor Musa Bixi ever visit Ethiopia for a state visit, with the full pompay of a formal state visit, with a invitation from THE ETHIOPIAN government, without any Somali Governmental official, President or ANYBODY relating to the Somali Government being there at the same time. This State visit should be under the current Bixi Administration, and have been invited by Abiy or during Farmajo Tenure.

Reminding me of the fake liberal who changes the narrative to suit their little closed mindset. Take the L and keep it stepping :manny:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Fakemajo decides to cancel relations with Kenya because Muse bixi visited Kenya.

But when Muse Bixi visits Ethiopia fakemajo is nowhere to be seen.
So, in regards to your post. Disproved again.

You always spew nonsense, is this a trait for you Kikuayu Mouthpieces :cosbyhmm:

Okay then. I see you did a little English lesson there :damedamn: . Let ME rephrase the question to get a appropriate answer.

When has a Somaliland President/Governor visit Ethiopia for a state visit, with the full pompay of a formal state visit, with a invitation from THE ETHIOPIAN government, without any Somali Governmental official, President or ANYBODY relating to the Somali Government being there at the same time. This State visit should be under the current Bixi Administration, and have been invited by Abiy or during Farmajo Tenure.
Again that’s what not you asked for and I can understand you being a bit confused and all that, considering N&N and their supports been having a complete meltdown today.

Ok let’s play your game in moving the goal post then.

I wonder will your uncle write another complain letter to the U.N.