Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Again that’s not you asked for and I can understand you being a bit confused and all that, considering N&N and their support been having a complete meltdown today.

Ok let’s play your game in moving the goal post then.

I wonder will your uncle write another complain letter to the U.N.
Okay, but did you even try to apply for one?
It does say on the guidelines, but can you apply for one?

1608073630804.png

I don't see Somaliland on there, unless you have another name to go by?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It shouldn’t be but however N&N and their minions act like it’s the end of the world whenever Somaliland’s president visits another head of state.
I can see why FGS are upset about it but the reactions is way to extreme. why not welcome Mombasa succesionist instead?

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Forget about the topic for a minute , I am speaking of the word of choice. Irrelevant? Failed? Not very diplomatic. Also the grammar, quite poor. Whoever tweeted this needs to be booted out.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kenyan government oppresses Somali people in Kenya and openly wages war on innocent Somali people in Somalia under the guise of AMISOM contingent in Jubaland. This visit is just another treason committed by the Qaldaans, nothing new, it is apart of their dhaqan now.

Kenyan government oppresses Somali people in Kenya and openly wages war on innocent Somali people in Somalia under the guise of AMISOM contingent in Jubaland. This visit is just another treason committed by the Qaldaans, nothing new, it is apart of their dhaqan now.
The attrocities mx committed against fellow somalis especially Isaaq is way more than what Kenya did to Somalis in Kenya.

Your hate for Isaaq is amazing yet pretend to be patriot when it was Mx that created SL because of the gross human violation.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Forget about the topic for a minute , I am speaking of the word of choice. Irrelevant? Failed? Not very diplomatic. Also the grammar, quite poor. Whoever tweeted this needs to be booted out.
It was a response to this deleted tweet from the failed administration of Somalia, stay in your lane bud
:childplease:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The attrocities mx committed against fellow somalis especially Isaaq is way more than what Kenya did to Somalis in Kenya.

Your hate for Isaaq is amazing yet pretend to be patriot when it was Mx that created SL because of the gross human violation.

I love Isaaq out of Somalinimo and understand this is political interest at play, it is however no less treacherous than when they sided with the British colonials, I mean at least they were a european super power, but the Adoome caqli lix saaca is different, I am even more enraged because we have serious territorial dispute with them over parts of our oil rich sea, oil and wealth which does indeed belong to Isaaq and all Somalis.

Ogadens are a curious bunch, something is off about you lot I can't wrap my head around it, must be the Habesha blood after centuries of enslavement.

Trending