Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

Suna East MP Junet Mohamed said, “Mr. Speaker, I want to support the chairman’s statement. What amazes me about Somalia is that the election campaign here in Nairobi is more intense than in Mogadishu itself. And you think maybe the election will take place here in Nairobi and not in Mogadishu. ”

He added, "Mr. Speaker, if you walk through the city now, all the hotels are full, and all the Somali presidential candidates have to come to Nairobi and campaign hard here, so we need the defence and foreign affairs committee to do a lengthy investigation to tell us why Somali presidential candidates are campaigning more than in Mogadishu in Nairobi. "

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

This is more of an indictment on the weakness of our country, the fact is until the center becomes more powerful the true power brokers will remain in places like Kenya, Ethiopia and now Turkey, so it makes sense why candidates flock there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s a work in progress. For the time being I want the kikuyus to confiscate all the Somali politicians hotels/businesses and kick them out.

Where’s your proof? And what about that statement that MP said was a lie? He was talking down on Somalis and your giving conspiracy talks for reasons I’m not sure of.
Its clear and evident.
He is representative of the minority in parliament.What is his business to talk about Somali parliament meetings?
Kenya is not paying their bills.

Its clear and evident.
He is representative of the minority in parliament.What is his business to talk about Somali parliament meetings?
Kenya is not paying their bills.
What’s clear and evident was his words which were true. No nation politicians goes to another country to campaign. He made a point of saying that “it’s like us Kenyans going to Mogadishu to campaign” basically pointing out how ridiculous it was.

He was talking down to Somalia/Somalis and their predicament. Bold of you to assume otherwise.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
FailMaajo used to campaign intensively in Nairobi too. Not sure why it's a sin to campaign in Kenya now.

What’s clear and evident was his words which were true. No nation politicians goes to another country to campaign. He made a point of saying that “it’s like us Kenyans going to Mogadishu to campaign” basically pointing out how ridiculous it was.

He was talking down to Somalia/Somalis and their predicament. Bold of you to assume otherwise.
Farmajo did the same he started his campaign in Nairobi.Most of the somali business tycoons live in Nairobi.
Xamar is not safe.
If it was safe Farmajo would not be protected by AMISOM.

Farmajo did the same he started his campaign in Nairobi.Most of the somali business tycoons live in Nairobi.
Xamar is not safe.
If it was safe Farmajo would not be protected by AMISOM.
I’m not here to choose sides between Farmaago or not. I’m pointing out the Kenyan MP words. Xamar not being safe is on the Somali people. The Kenyan MP is speaking as a Kenyan. It should bother anyone hearing what he said and strike a cord into anyone looking at this from a neutral POV.
FailMaajo used to campaign intensively in Nairobi too. Not sure why it's a sin to campaign in Kenya now.
Faarmago is just as weak and a failure as is the rest of Somali politicians. The MP was speaking in general and to all Somalis. His whole tone was like a mix of pity and looking down on them and in extension Somalis.

The bluntness of his comments is true. No other nation campaigns in another country. Also Somalia’s draft constitution was written in a Kenyan hotel. Thank god he didn’t mention that.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
So he is mocking at Xaarmaajo :russ:
He was for close to a year in Nairobi for his campaign.

Xaarmaajo is like someone who says u are sinner for going to the redlight zone, while he himself went there a lot:pachah1:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I’m not here to choose sides between Farmaago or not. I’m pointing out the Kenyan MP words. Xamar not being safe is on the Somali people. The Kenyan MP is speaking as a Kenyan. It should bother anyone hearing what he said and strike a cord into anyone looking at this from a neutral POV.

Faarmago is just as weak and a failure as is the rest of Somali politicians. The MP was speaking in general and to all Somalis. His whole tone was like a mix of pity and looking down on them and in extension Somalis.

The bluntness of his comments is true. No other nation campaigns in another country. Also Somalia’s draft constitution was written in a Kenyan hotel. Thank god he didn’t mention that.
Presidential candidates campaign in Kenya for several reasons:
  1. Security: Mogadishu is the most dangerous city in the world and the risk of getting killed by Al Shabab or by gov forces are high, thus it's not safe to campaign there at all. You saw what FailMaajo did with Abdirahman Abdishakur bodyguards two years ago, killing his staff members and bodyguards remorselessly and later on putting him in jail etc. That's why candidates to prefer to stay off Mogadishu most of the time.
  2. Finances: Nairobi is filled with rich deep pocketed Somali tycoons ready to sponsor any presidential candidate of their choosing. To lure them to your side is a massive advantage that cannot be taken lightly. After all, financially deprived candidates don't go beyond the first round.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It hurts but true what Bantu said about us. Really Somalis to have shame to go to Kenya. Even The first federal president elected in Kenya.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
the rich somalis live there and the looted money is there aswell before pretending to run the country i bet baxtimaajo and his marry gang of overgrown fetus looking niggas rubs them self in stolen money and rap them selfs in barre's old curtains and clothes and also hosts a sleep over.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Farmajo is so rich and powerful hes now paying off Kenyan officials in parliament

It wont be long before he pays Uhuru to step down. :deadrose:
#SomaliConspiracies

Trending