Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

Looks like you are right, Somali Government just confirmed it
I knew about it since Monday. If they’re smart they will launch one right now before the IGAD meeting. They currently have 1.2k milita. Who are mostly OG/MX and few harti. Not enough to over run Gedo. But will see.

In another news the malawian foreign minister is due to arrive in Hargeisa today. If it’s true then I’m sure Kenya is behind it. Uhuru is planning to damage not only his relationship with farmajo(that’s what he thinks he’s doing) but Kenya&Somalia’s relationship as well. I only see that benefiting Ethiopia.

I knew about it since Monday. If they’re smart they will launch one right now before the IGAD meeting. They currently have 1.2k milita. Who are mostly OG/MX and few harti. Not enough to over run Gedo. But will see.

In another news the malawian foreign minister is due to arrive in Hargeisa today. If it’s true then I’m sure Kenya is behind it. Uhuru is planning to damage not only his relationship with farmajo(that’s what he thinks he’s doing) but Kenya&Somalia’s relationship as well. I only see that benefiting Ethiopia.
So is it now Mx against Africa?
If An Ethiopian Official visits Hargeisa would you claim its Kenya again?

So is it now Mx against Africa?
If An Ethiopian Official visits Hargeisa would you claim its Kenya again?
SL is Ethiopia’s $500m khat market. Kenya’s trying to take paice of that pie. Which is understandable. But Malawi ??:kodaksmiley:.

Last edited:
I know langaab like you hate SL.
You are a hybrid of qudhu.nbursi & il.kayr right?
If SL leaves and takes northern darod with them then that's a W for beesha. Darod will officially become a langaab(they already are) in Somalia. Cissa/isaaq/hawiya will effectively run the Somali peninsula. Minitories like darod will have to submit. :kanyeshrug:

If SL leaves and takes northern darod with them then that's a W for beesha. Darod will officially become a langaab(they already are) in Somalia. Cissa/isaaq/hawiya will effectively run the Somali peninsula. Minitories like darod will have to submit. :kanyeshrug:
Fantasy

This title shows how anti Somalia mods on this forum are.

Kenya threatens Somalia not Farmaajo. It wants bufferzone in Somalia controlled from Nairobi. It dispute oil rich waters belonging to Somalia not Farmaajo or any leader that will leave office. It amasses troops to attack Somalia.

EpmMJGAVQAIYPyg.jpeg

Last edited:
In her office. This is why I always tell Django I will never believe in the false claims your country makes of equality before the law, acceptance of different view points :bell:

Trending

Latest posts