Faaraxs would you every marry a Xaliimo whos a non virgin??

Would you cuff a non virgin

• Yeah why not

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No, Id rather die

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Looool

You’re right

My whole point was that there’s a double standard and I was also worried about the treatment of women who have been raped. Also not all virgins bleed during sex, so people throwing around suugo science could have severe consequences.

Threads like this are harmful because it teaches people a woman’s value is tied to her hymen and without that she should be treated like dirt.

A topic like this deserves nuance but if you’re asking me can someone who has not had consensual sex opt for someone else who is the same- I would agree. But that doesn’t mean those who have had sex should be labelled as s especially when we won’t hold men to that standard.

But yes this is somalispot so everything is black and white.

1) Islam is clear on this. Both Male and Female Zanis are condemned. One is not preferable to the other.

2) Only a dog of a man would consider a rape victim to be equivalent to a . The former is a chaste women who is equivalent to virgin.

3)The truth is there is no scientific way you can know if a woman is a virgin or not and I doubt most here would even dare ask such a question. In fact I probably won't as I am not trying to incur the wrath of Allah for questioning a woman's honour like that. If I am destined to be duped, then I will be duped. I just hope that if it happens to me I never find out. :manny:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Honestly what are you talking about? Are you drunk? Let me know because I don’t talk to people when they’re not sober.

I'm sober, but what a way to be oblivious to not answer for yourself :ulyin: It's okay I'm sure some Ajnabi would still wife you up

Muji

VIP
1) Islam is clear on this. Both Male and Female Zanis are condemned. One is not preferable to the other.

2) Only a dog of a man would consider a rape victim to be equivalent to a . The former is a chaste women who is equivalent to virgin.

3)The truth is there is no scientific way you can know if a woman is a virgin or not and I doubt most here would even dare ask such a question. In fact I probably won't as I am not trying to incur the wrath of Allah for questioning a woman's honour like that. If I am destined to be duped, then I will be duped. I just hope that if it happens to me I never find out. :manny:

A measured and reasonable response as usual @Cumar
I hope you get an honest wife that’s ticks all of your preferences.

Cumar

VIP
@Knowles

Hadith on Adultery:

Abu Umamah reported: A young man came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said, “O Messenger of Allah, give me permission to commit adultery.” The people turned to rebuke him, saying, “Quiet! Quiet!” The Prophet said, “Come here.” The young man came close and he told him to sit down. The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your mother?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their mothers.” The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your daughter?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their daughters.” The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your sister?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their sisters.” The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your aunts?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their aunts.” The Prophet placed his hand on him and he said, “O Allah, forgive his sins, purify his heart, and guard his chastity.” After that, the young man never again turned to anything sinful.

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadi...ould-you-like-that-for-your-mother-or-sister/

Muji

VIP
Translation i feel discriminated against. You should have kept it then.

Your value is tied to your hymen. :manny:

Rape victims are clearly exempt from this but nice try.

Women are walking vaginas you’re right!

The women who raised you must be some airheads lol if the only thing that was valuable about them was their hymen which ceased to exist centuries ago.

I know you’re pushing me to answer your virginity comments but you can carry on guessing creep!

You cared enough to quote all of my posts in this thread?
Did the ‘micropenis’ comment hurt your feelings:krs:
What is bothering you nigga? Go ahead tell us how you really feel :mybusiness:

I quoted all your posts to prove a point. And yet here you are lashing out and getting personal again. :trumpsmirk:

Again, you can call me whatever you like. But it only proves you're the one who is bitter about a brutal reality here that you claim doesn't exist. I'm not going to stoop to your level and start flinging personal attacks because that might give some credibility to your attacks to a casual observer. :pachah1:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen

I was rocking with you till you said this! no brother, don't ever say it's okay to be duped.
I was duped by a pretty girl once. Actually more than once, and let me tell you. YES! Each time it happens, IT ACTUALLY DOES GET WORSE. Like even to life and death situations.
It is never a blessing to be duped or moronic to a gravely serious situation such as a woman's purity and character. They are interconnected even though a say it isn't too bad it is!!!
What if one day, you wake up smiling next to your future wife. you all happy to see her in the bed and then boom you find her phone not only is there a bunch of sex texts from other men but you go to the bathroom and feel sick with your warrior spear burning now you caught a STD from the lying !
All because she lied to you about her virginity which means she is lying about her respect and about who she is in character.
What kind of fucking future wifey and good mother will that make??
Make it make sense

Simple words, don't be a fool brother. Save yourself, for that good woman. I know because I'm doing the same.
If I can save a brother from that very mistake then maybe Allah will bless me handsomely indeed. Real shit my nigga!

Muji

VIP
I’m off to bed incels

Don’t wait up for a response

Also I wouldn’t count on any virgins soon you’ll have to make do with a sex bot, @Factz I’m sure you can program one to spit out fake blood when you throw in your little Factz :lolbron:

Cumar

VIP
I was rocking with you till you said this! no brother, don't ever say it's okay to be duped.
I was duped by a pretty girl once. Actually more than once, and let me tell you. YES! Each time it happens, IT ACTUALLY DOES GET WORSE. Like even to life and death situations.
It is never a blessing to be duped or moronic to a gravely serious situation such as a woman's purity and character. They are interconnected even though a say it isn't too bad it is!!!
What if one day, you wake up smiling next to your future wife. you all happy to see her in the bed and then boom you find her phone not only is there a bunch of sex texts from other men but you go to the bathroom and feel sick with your warrior spear burning now you caught a STD from the lying !
All because she lied to you about her virginity which means she is lying about her respect and about who she is in character.
What kind of fucking future wifey and good mother will that make??
Make it make sense

Simple words, don't be a fool brother. Save yourself, for that good woman. I know because I'm doing the same.
If I can save a brother from that very mistake then maybe Allah will bless me handsomely indeed. Real shit my nigga!

I just meant that I believe in the qadr (predetermined destiny) of Allah. Some of us will absolutely get duped and die none the wiser. It would be foolish to not accept this possibility.

It is not ok to be duped and may Allah curse the women who do this to good chaste men who save themselves for marriage, but you have to accept this is a possibility. By the way I believe if this happens to you you can have your reparations on the day of Judgement.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I’m off to bed incels

Don’t wait up for a response

Also I wouldn’t count on any virgins soon you’ll have to make do with a sex bot, @Factz I’m sure you can program one to spit out fake blood when you throw in your little Factz :lolbron:

Don't mention my name just because you're triggered by my facts and how I utterly destroyed you in a debate. Don't worry about my future wife, she will be traditional, beautiful and will have a high value and respect unlike you and she will enjoy my geeljire BBC. Don't worry about that, worry about a Somali man not wanting a non-virgin like you.
:trumpsmirk:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I quoted all your posts to prove a point. And yet here you are lashing out and getting personal again. :trumpsmirk:

Again, you can call me whatever you like. But it only proves you're the one who is bitter about a brutal reality here that you claim doesn't exist. I'm not going to stoop to your level and start flinging personal attacks because that might give some credibility to your attacks to a casual observer. :pachah1:
Says the triggered Abdi. Why were you trying to prove a point to me unless you were bothered by what I said :siilaanyolaugh:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I just meant that I believe in the qadr (predetermined destiny) of Allah. Some of us will absolutely get duped and die none the wiser. It would be foolish to not accept this possibility.

It is not ok to be duped and may Allah curse the women who do this to good chaste men who save themselves for marriage, but you have to accept this is a possibility. By the way I believe if this happens to you you can have your reparations on the day of Judgement.

Being a good servant for Allah is for living today, not for awaited judgement.
I know we will disagree but at-least we can do civilly.
Only reason why I disagree is, how many people will use Qadr as a excuse to keep failing or be of low character?
Even if it was your fate to be duped in that, it doesn't have to be! That's the beauty of reality. It's not set in stone, the awareness of the possibilities for a better life than settling less for such a terrible outcome, is a God blessing to serving our creator's purpose much better.

So think of it this way aboowe, if you know that somewhere down the line that you could be duped into a awful relationship with a hidden then doesn't that mean Allah is warning you of your own mistake beforehand in your mind rather than you being used into whatever terrible clutches that could happen??

Just something to ponder upon

Looool

You’re right

My whole point was that there’s a double standard and I was also worried about the treatment of women who have been raped. Also not all virgins bleed during sex, so people throwing around suugo science could have severe consequences.

Threads like this are harmful because it teaches people a woman’s value is tied to her hymen and without that she should be treated like dirt.

A topic like this deserves nuance but if you’re asking me can someone who has not had consensual sex opt for someone else who is the same- I would agree. But that doesn’t mean those who have had sex should be labelled as s especially when we won’t hold men to that standard.

But yes this is somalispot so everything is black and white.

I would be inclined to agree and that there should be layers to this, but the truth is Somalis don't really have a dating culture. What this results in are two polar opposites: A girl who is chaste, and a girl who is more promiscuous than her white counterparts and basically the entire city has been with her.

I believe most would be a little more forgiving regarding a girl who has had only a couple of boyfriends and repented from it, vs the town bicycle that tries to reinvent herself.

Muji

VIP
I would be inclined to agree and that there should be layers to this, but the truth is Somalis don't really have a dating culture. What this results in are two polar opposites: A girl who is chaste, and a girl who is more promiscuous than her white counterparts and basically the entire city has been with her.

I believe most would be a little more forgiving regarding a girl who has had only a couple of boyfriends and repented from it, vs the town bicycle that tries to reinvent herself.

It’s true but I doubt these girls are interested or want to settle down with Abdullahi the sheikh so I wouldn’t worry about it.

You are a good man walaal.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen

Not me! If you're not virgin you not marriage material.
Though I use to be foolish thinking this too, that it's okay to sleep with a girl who isn't a virgin because she isn't promiscuous openly. . .Don't! You'll regret it.
If she took a dick before she not yours to wife. Or if you cool with that prepare for lots of cheating and arguing and ex boyfriends randomly butting in.
I guess I keep typing this because if I feel like the more I speak on it the more the universe will prove my point that I was 100% right all along.

Not me! If you're not virgin you not marriage material.
Though I use to be foolish thinking this too, that it's okay to sleep with a girl who isn't a virgin because she isn't promiscuous openly. . .Don't! You'll regret it.
If she took a dick before she not yours to wife. Or if you cool with that prepare for lots of cheating and arguing and ex boyfriends randomly butting in.
I guess I keep typing this because if I feel like the more I speak on it the more the universe will prove my point that I was 100% right all along.

That's your preference sxb and I'm not going to shame you for it. But be careful about that list bit of the "universe proving my point". That type of talk can amount to kufr of the deen quickly. The universe doesn't do shit.

That's your preference sxb and I'm not going to shame you for it. But be careful about that list bit of the "universe proving my point". That type of talk can amount to kufr of the deen quickly. The universe doesn't do shit.

Laxawla! This Lax took it serious. There are things people say that is not serious and this is one of them. Btw, how does one become kufir by saying the Universe will prove my point? You can't tell when something is a figurative speech?

Laxawla! This Lax took it serious. There are things people say that is not serious and this is one of them. Btw, how does one become kufir by saying the Universe will prove my point? You can't tell when something is a figurative speech?

Do you bruh. Some people don't know that joking around like that can expel them from the deen. Mockery of the deen has become commonplace, and it is proven in the quran that Allah swt nullified the iman of a group who believed they were just "joking" and didn't really mean it.

I am not out here calling anyone a kaffir because that's not my job, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point if there are people here who think they can prostrate to an idol as a "joke" and still believe they have iman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending