Faaraxs would you every marry a Xaliimo whos a non virgin??

Would you cuff a non virgin

• Yeah why not

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No, Id rather die

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
U can't get cyber pussy it doesn't exist.
Like i said only hoes have issues with virginity because they feel discriminated against.

Lol so with that logic, if I don’t believe drummers should be made to feel like outcasts in society, I’m a drummer?

:cosbyhmm:
The 68 IQ thing clearly isn’t a myth.

One question, Were you born this dumb or did you have to apply yourself?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You know, all of this is meaningless, if the men in question will still end up marrying virgins anyway.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Wow you went full retard

giphy.gif

You want the
yasmine-warsame-pp.jpg

treatment when really you more like
images

:dzmxmmb::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::rolleyes:

Lol so with that logic, if I don’t believe drummers should be made to feel like outcasts in society, I’m a drummer?

:cosbyhmm:
The 68 IQ thing clearly isn’t a myth.

One question, Were you born this dumb or did you have to apply yourself?
Drums and pussy? Lol wtf nayaa!

Only hoes have a problem with virginity. Virgin girls have no problem with it.

I know it upsets u but that's just the way it is.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

This is pretty much the truth. If Islamic culture prefers virgins for marriage, then being a non-virgin will logically put you in a disadvantage.

Muji

VIP

Wow you are stupid

Who said I had a problem with virgins? I had a problem with the double satandard!

Anyway your mother isn’t a virgin so I’m glad we agree on what she is :lolbron:

This is pretty much the truth. If Islamic culture prefers virgins for marriage, then being a non-virgin will logically put you in a disadvantage.
And virgin girls know this so they brag about it when the topic comes up. On the other hand, town bikes and hoes quickly get defensive and rant about how it is archaic and backward to value a woman for her pussy.

Say no to hoes.

Wow you are stupid

Who said I had a problem with virgins? I had a problem with the double satandard!

Anyway your mother isn’t a virgin so I’m glad we agree on what she is :lolbron:
:manny: i guess the karbaash was hard. U are this pressed because u arent virgin.

U should have thought about this before u handed out ur siiil like it is candy on Halloween.

Lol another ignorant, inexperienced Abdi:russ:
Didn’t your dad sleep with your momma after having kids :hillarybiz:

Feel free to call me whatever you like. At the end of the day everyone here can see you are taking this personal and its clearly getting to you.

A chick who sleeps around and doesn't care what "inexperienced abdis" think would simply leave one post on how virgin dudes are lame and she needs an experienced man. You've clearly passed that threshold. :siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz if a girl repents and Allah forgives her you have no reason to hold it against her. Allah is the most merciful and it’s not for you to judge anyone! You’re mixing religion and culture together. Not a good idea :susp:

Isn’t that right @Wardheere

I don't care if the girl repents. I'm still going to marry a virgin just like my father, brothers, cousins and Somali friends. Noble men with self-respect go for pure women, not s. Deal with it.

As @Ferrari, only s have a problem with Somali men wanting virgins because they are being left out and discriminated.

Muji

VIP
:manny: i guess the karbaash was hard. U are this pressed because u arent virgin.

U should have thought about this before u handed out ur siiil like it is candy on Halloween.

Oooh your momma got the D

Hehehe

Her pussy got stretched hehehe

We can throw a hotdog through her walls
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

She ain’t nothin but a ho ho hoe :russ:

Muji

VIP
I don't care if the girl repents. I'm still going to marry a virgin just like my father, brothers, cousins and Somali friends. Noble men with self-respect go for pure women, not s. Deal with it.

As @Ferrari, only s have a problem with Somali men wanting virgins because they are being left out and discriminated.

Deal with what? Your opinion is meaningless I just wanted to know that you’re a hypocrite!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Deal with what? Your opinion is meaningless I just wanted to know that you’re a hypocrite!

These are not my opinions. These are facts and is what Somali men want. They're just practising their religion and culture. None of it conflates with each other so yes, deal with it.

Nothing I said was hypocritical either.

Oooh your momma got the D

Hehehe

Her pussy got stretched hehehe

We can throw a hotdog through her walls
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

She ain’t nothin but a ho ho hoe :russ:
U sound hurt af. I must have told the truth. Have no worries, there are bunch of cuks out there who dont mind townbikes. Lose no hope, u will find a man who will accept u just the way u are.

Muji

VIP
These are not my opinions. These are facts and is what Somali men want. They're just practising their religion and culture. None of it conflates with each other so yes, deal with it.

I don’t have to deal with anything dhameer yaho.

Even if I wasn’t a virgin I can afford the op with my meher. How are you going to fix your micropenis? Even Japan hasn’t invented a cure so good luck

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Feel free to call me whatever you like. At the end of the day everyone here can see you are taking this personal and its clearly getting to you.

A chick who sleeps around and doesn't care what "inexperienced abdis" think would simply leave one post on how virgin dudes are lame and she needs an experienced man. You've clearly passed that threshold. :siilaanyolaugh:
Why do you care about what a woman does with her private parts? You are getting worked up over something that is outside of your control. My body my choice.

Dont let them change ur mind sxb. Hoes feel left out, so they throw the whole repenting thing at u. I aint God, I aint forgiving shit. She can tak her t ass somewhere else because i aint calling that a wife.

Even if I wasn’t a virgin I can afford the op with my meher. How are you going to fix your micropenis? Even Japan hasn’t invented a cure so good luck
Now she's claiming to be a virgin.:drakelaugh:

Why do you do kagel exercise then?:camby:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Exactly, the reason why you are arguing with multiple Faraaxs on this thread is because they're traditional and they just like to practise their religion and culture while you're a so why don't you instead just marry a foreigner? It'll be much easier anyway.

By the way, slandering me won't do you a favour naaya. You haven't seen my penis so please don't make up shit. I have a huge penis, alhamdulillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending