Faaraxs would you every marry a Xaliimo whos a non virgin??

Would you cuff a non virgin

• Yeah why not

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No, Id rather die

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
That's your preference sxb and I'm not going to shame you for it. But be careful about that list bit of the "universe proving my point". That type of talk can amount to kufr of the deen quickly. The universe doesn't do shit.

Figure of speech, not being literal.
Of course we all know, the universe is of a just God's will manifested.

I'm saying ever since I been exposed to the truth on the subject matter, it's hard to go back to turning a blind eye.
I mean you how how many of men out there believe "pussy is never yours it's just your turn." ??
Imagine how many curses they go through just because they lived by that thinking good girls are a myth when its fact they do actually exist waiting to be wedded/de-flowered by (a man like) me

Somali guys are funny. Somali guys would fukk women before marriage but when it's time to get married they want a girl who's a virgin. Hypocrites.

If you aren't a virgin, you shouldn't be with a xalimo who is.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Heres the thing if youve been around the block and youre not a virgin yourself youre being a hypocrite

The only time it would make sense is if a person who has abstained from sex due to religion to look for a wife whose Done the same

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It depends. If she is a widow, then I have no problem.

If she was never married but is not a virgin or is a divorcee for that matter, I won't acknowledge her existence, forget about marriage. Only men with no self dignity marries those women.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Heres the thing if youve been around the block and youre not a virgin yourself youre being a hypocrite

The only time it would make sense is if a person who has abstained from sex due to religion to look for a wife whose Done the same

So cuz I'm not a virgin I cant end up with a virgin lady? How does that make me a hypocrite, just because of my preference?

World

VIP
If the girl made a mistake when she was younger and it was with only one guy(who is Somali) but since then has never done anything again and I’m 100 % , then maybe I’ll overlook it if everything else is gucci and we’re already in the marriage.

World

VIP
I would be inclined to agree and that there should be layers to this, but the truth is Somalis don't really have a dating culture. What this results in are two polar opposites: A girl who is chaste, and a girl who is more promiscuous than her white counterparts and basically the entire city has been with her.

I believe most would be a little more forgiving regarding a girl who has had only a couple of boyfriends and repented from it, vs the town bicycle that tries to reinvent herself.
Lol I don’t think you step outside your house. All Somali guys and girls I know are dating and doing things outside marriage, the minority are the ugly and religious ones.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Emily responses are more and more bird brained as she types. . .all wrong info to make false points.

Guys, she really thinks pussy can't get loose and worn out! She don't think sperm cells don't store in there either:mjlaugh: We know now she's not loyal :mjpls::mjpls::kanyehmm: no wonder the fish smell came out of my computer screen :mjohreally:
Baby’s come out of vaginas though. I seen those horrifying videos in my high school health class.

The vagina goes back to normal completely after a couple of months.

Ask a doctor literally any ob gyn will be able to give you info.

You sound hurt as usual naaya. Like I said, only s have a problem with Somali men wanting virgin women. It's part of our religion and culture so you either have to respect it or shut up and marry a foreigner. Somali men will stay traditional, deal with it.

Again, after you lose the argument you then want to slander me and pretend you have seen my penis. I'm not East Asian naaya, I'm a tall handsome muscular geeljire and I've shown my picture here before. On Allah, I am blessed down there and it's pretty huge alhamdulillah.

While you're crying on this forum just because no Somali men wants non-virgins. I bet your ass is this flat.

:mjlol::pachah1::russ:

backside-of-woman.jpg
My nigga you went ham on her :denzelnigga:

Looool

You’re right

My whole point was that there’s a double standard and I was also worried about the treatment of women who have been raped. Also not all virgins bleed during sex, so people throwing around suugo science could have severe consequences.

Threads like this are harmful because it teaches people a woman’s value is tied to her hymen and without that she should be treated like dirt.

A topic like this deserves nuance but if you’re asking me can someone who has not had consensual sex opt for someone else who is the same- I would agree. But that doesn’t mean those who have had sex should be labelled as s especially when we won’t hold men to that standard.

But yes this is somalispot so everything is black and white.
Akhas just deeped your not a Virgin your nasty girl :draketf:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Baby’s come out of vaginas though. I seen those horrifying videos in my high school health class.

The vagina goes back to normal completely after a couple of months.

Ask a doctor literally any ob gyn will be able to give you info.

:p:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::Sutehja: L'z if you believe this.

ejtx7ib8fz5z.jpg

I know it sounds like hotep science but it's facts. :frdfvsb: Read the Quran

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
And despite niggas wack view points on marrying non-virgin women
I'm not with it. I get what I want in life and that is how it goes. Like true Somali warriors
400x225_360810.jpg

Real Kingly Shit. How mfkn pharoahs do!

Get virgin es that look like this 2b wifey all day
uOPUhdk.jpg
gold-bars-stacks-of-cash.jpg

From Faarax to Pharaoh BABY!!!!!
Sharafta Soomaaliyeed

And despite niggas wack view points on marrying non-virgin women
I'm not with it. I get what I want in life and that is how it goes. Like true Somali warriors
400x225_360810.jpg

Real Kingly Shit. How mfkn pharoahs do!

Get virgin es that look like this 2b wifey all day
uOPUhdk.jpg
gold-bars-stacks-of-cash.jpg

From Faarax to Pharaoh BABY!!!!!
Sharafta Soomaaliyeed
Come on sxb we ain't settling for no second hand goods we getting that pure siil

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
To be honest we all a little to grown to talk about this

I mean virginity does matter. No one would ever marry a prostitute because they have bad intentions and you have to worry about your health then

Circumstances matter. If a girl just hoes herself out then I wouldn’t marry her for obvious reasons

But a girl that really thought her relationship was gonna last and got broken up you just can’t hold that to her. It’s immoral and cruel

The focus then should be on shaming men who sleep around. Not trivialising virginity, which is valid requirement to have for both sexes. It says a lot about a person's character and personality.

The issue is that women do not shame men, while they SHOULD be doing it everyday. Women should see men who sleep around as s and they should dislike them. The problem is simple, the vast majority of women enjoy a man who has slept around and see it as a desirable trait. So the double standard occurs as a result.
agree these bastards think it only works the other way around his dick was in someones pussy the disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending