Faaraxs would you every marry a Xaliimo whos a non virgin??

Would you cuff a non virgin

• Yeah why not

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No, Id rather die

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cangeero I’ve enjoyed watching your full march into inceldom. You are spewing a lot of suugo science and selective history. You’re picking out a brief moment in time when sexuality was forbidden only for women, whereas men were able to visit brothels and sleep with numerous women without being chastised. And telling us society was great at that point.

Also, if you’re going to argue Australia used to be a patriarchal society therefore it makes sense to have a patriarchal system now.... Could we say the same thing about the enlightened Greeks who engaged in homosexual acts? You can’t selectively say because humans did something in the past it made biological sense but not apply the same logic to other historical facts. As I said this patriarchal system you yearn for does not make sense because it’s not something you could have ever benefited from! Nor do you even have a realistic idea of what it was like.

I was disillusioned with feminism as I had thought most educated people would agree with the basic point that men and women are equal. Looks like I was wrong!
Alot to debunk , I must say the Machiavellian act of shaming is palatable. It causes a contender to wince and doubt everything he stands for, with his psyche wounded he will attempt to attack with less vigour. This chipping away then can be pounced on, truly admirable.

No im not an "incel" , i dont hate women. I love women , they are pivotal in society and without women we would still be in the stone age.

You are spewing a lot of suugo science and selective history. You’re picking out a brief moment in time when sexuality was forbidden only for women, whereas men were able to visit brothels and sleep with numerous women without being chastised.
Most of history was patriarchal as this was the period in time humanity moved from a pre-historic era, implying that for society to form there was a change in system.This is often hypothesized as being due to the fact that systems with monogamous partners actually produced more children and led to functioning families.

The rest of your comment oozes of cognitive dissonance, how is that sexuality was forbidden for women yet men were all supposedly visiting brothels sleeping with numerous women.Wouldnt such women also be chastised? As for the general Studs verse s argument, this is caused by the fact that the female has the major choice of reproductive power.The result is an ingrained biological bias.

Also, if you’re going to argue Australia used to be a patriarchal society therefore it makes sense to have a patriarchal system now.... Could we say the same thing about the enlightened Greeks who engaged in homosexual acts? You can’t selectively say because humans did something in the past it made biological sense but not apply the same logic to other historical facts. As I said this patriarchal system you yearn for does not make sense because it’s not something you could have ever benefited from! Nor do you even have a realistic idea of what it was like.

I havent ever argued in this thread that the patriarchy is "good" , i simply said it has benefits to the growth and stability of societies.I dont "yearn" for patriarchy as i can find plenty of patriarchal nations, what i yearn for is knowledge and i have begun to gain it.

Patriarchy was practiced everywhere implying societies that didnt practice died out, homosexuality itself wasn't practiced solely by ancient greeks. Rather it was complementary to heterosexual life.An important note to make is that being "gay" wasnt a thing in ancient Greece nor was there any sexual identifier.Rather it was the position you were in , when said act occurred , defined you.

I was disillusioned with feminism as I had thought most educated people would agree with the basic point that men and women are equal. Looks like I was wrong!

All men dont believe in equality between the sexes, when i look at a women i immediately am more sympathetic or empathetic to her.This is once again due to our biological adaptation, its because a women holds onto a child we cant see her as equal.We treat her differently, even subconsciously.

Even Authority figures are biased.

Muji

VIP
A lot to debunk , I must say the Machiavellian act of shaming is palatable. It causes a contender to wince and doubt everything he stands for, with his psyche wounded he will attempt to attack with less vigour. This chipping away then can be pounced on, truly admirable.

Im not shaming you. I’ve seen most of your talking points from the incels in reddit, I’m also a proud member of inceltears and let’s just say I will be making a lot of entries tonight!

No im not an "incel" , i dont hate women. I love women , they are pivotal in society and without women we would still be in the stone age.

Correction without women humanity wouldn’t exist. Also would you like an applause for not hating women when they’ve raised you?? Lol

Most of history was patriarchal as this was the period in time humanity moved from a pre-historic era, implying that for society to form there was a change in system.This is often hypothesized as being due to the fact that systems with monogamous partners actually produced more children and led to functioning families.

Ok so what does this have to do with women dating, having control over their own sexuality and their reproductive systems? Most people have accepted now for society to flourish men have to stop oppression women. Also, both gender enjoy finding out whether they’re sexually compatible with a partner before they are tied down. Let’s be clear the reason why divorce rates were lower in the past is because women didn’t have a say! They would be stuck in an happy and often abusive mariage. If you describe this as society functioning then keep it!

The rest of your comment oozes of cognitive dissonance, how is that sexuality was forbidden for women yet men were all supposedly visiting brothels sleeping with numerous women.Wouldnt such women also be chastised? As for the general Studs verse s argument, this is caused by the fact that the female has the major choice of reproductive power.The result is an ingrained biological bias.
Erm prostitutes were chastised and were often beaten raped and killed? They were even sent to punishment camps across Europe and America. It’s funny how ignorant about history you are and yet youre very pompous you are. Cognitive dissonance means holding two contradictory thoughts at the same please. Don’t use terms you don’t understand

I havent ever argued in this thread that the patriarchy is "good" , i simply said it has benefits to the growth and stability of societies.I dont "yearn" for patriarchy as i can find plenty of patriarchal nations, what i yearn for is knowledge and i have begun to gain it.

You don’t think it’s good but you think it benefits society lol. You’re comical, it’s obvious you’re going through incel angst and don’t want to appear that you have a stake in the argument, so it can relieve you of defending any position.

Patriarchy was practiced everywhere implying societies that didnt practice died out, homosexuality itself wasn't practiced solely by ancient greeks. Rather it was complementary to heterosexual life.An important note to make is that being "gay" wasnt a thing in ancient Greece nor was there any sexual identifier.Rather it was the position you were in , when said act occurred , defined you.

Lol well the patriarchal system of Australia, Europe and America has died! Therefore we can conclude patriarchy wasn’t the correct system for societal functioning. The Greeks believed sex between a man and a woman was purely for reproductive reasons but sexuality arose between a man and a young boy! My point is just because it happened in history doesn’t mean it’s correct. We have moved on, we are progressing, it’s only dark countries that no one wants to be in which hold women down.

All men dont believe in equality between the sexes, when i look at a women i immediately am more sympathetic or empathetic to her.This is once again due to our biological adaptation, its because a women holds onto a child we cant see her as equal.We treat her differently, even subconsciously.

Even Authority figures are biased.

Everyone and racial biases, everyone has gender biases...They doesn’t mean they are correct and we should use them as biological evidence that the biases are correct.

Im not shaming you. I’ve seen most of your talking points from the incels in reddit, I’m also a proud member of inceltears and let’s just say I will be making a lot of entries tonight!

Correction without women humanity wouldn’t exist. Also would you like an applause for not hating women when they’ve raised you?? Lol

Ok so what does this have to do with women dating, having control over their own sexuality and their reproductive systems? Most people have accepted now for society to flourish men have to stop oppression women. Also, both gender enjoy finding out whether they’re sexually compatible with a partner before they are tied down. Let’s be clear the reason why divorce rates were lower in the past is because women didn’t have a say! They would be stuck in an happy and often abusive mariage. If you describe this as society functioning then keep it!

Erm prostitutes were chastised and were often beaten raped and killed? They were even sent to punishment camps across Europe and America. It’s funny how ignorant about history you are and yet youre very pompous you are. Cognitive dissonance means holding two contradictory thoughts at the same please. Don’t use terms you don’t understand

You don’t think it’s good but you think it benefits society lol. You’re comical, it’s obvious you’re going through incel angst and don’t want to appear that you have a stake in the argument, so it can relieve you of defending any position.

Lol well the patriarchal system of Australia, Europe and America has died! Therefore we can conclude patriarchy wasn’t the correct system for societal functioning. The Greeks believed sex between a man and a woman was purely for reproductive reasons but sexuality arose between a man and a young boy! My point is just because it happened in history doesn’t mean it’s correct. We have moved on, we are progressing, it’s only dark countries that no one wants to be in which hold women down.

Everyone and racial biases, everyone has gender biases...They doesn’t mean they are correct and we should use them as biological evidence that the biases are correct.
Damn gurl I have never seen u write this much before :mjlol:

Damn bro @CangeeroBear u got her heated :hemad:

mrlog

VIP
Walaahi waa yaab
I want a virgin Halimo who’s 5’10 , weighing 140 pounds, with long dark hair with Subag skin, full lips, hazel eyes, gazelle neck, badhi kuusan, pearl teeth with camel gap in the middle who smells like barafuun.

So what if my history is suspect.
Life ain’t fair and all the haters can take their negativity and
:camby:

Lol I don’t think you step outside your house. All Somali guys and girls I know are dating and doing things outside marriage, the minority are the ugly and religious ones.

You obviously don't understand what I meant by dating culture.

A bunch of youtes running a train and doing other nefarious things with s is not what most people would consider a "dating culture". Let that same chick announce on social media she has a man and her brothers, cousins, and uncles will definitely be coming for him.

Nothing special about this, the same could be said for men.I will ignore this statement.

Hilarious, you are covertly shaming here as well.Perhaps you do it subconsciously , very interesting.

This has nothing to do with the first part, as that was not a question stipulated by you.Furthermore all people "must" accept the notion, any argument in public is not allowed due to ostracisation and shaming.

The statement "Enjoy finding out ...sexually compatible before they are tied down..." is a non sequitur. Studies have and continuously do show excessive abuse of sex with partners is akin to drug abuse.The dopamine rush one feels to this has caused psychological pain to both sexes.MoreOver I argue sexual compatibility is a farce, our bodies are made such that we are attracted only to those we are sexually compatible with. "Trying it out" need not apply in most cases.

Divorce rates were lower in the past due to restriction in divorce as a whole.Interestingly in islamic countries they are also low although men are free to divorce at will, implying females don't enjoy most marriages.Women today have a higher say , enjoy more sex and more ,albeit faster, marriages.The result is unhappiness , the consistent chase for that "ideal man" will lead to a waste of their time.It results in both parties being unsatisfied , thus the previous system was satisfactory.

As for the abuse statement, I do agree there are sadistic people who take advantage of systems put in place.That said men are biologically restrictive in their violence towards women and children, men infact recognise children in crowds easier than their wives.They have been bred to protect and throughout history this manifested in chivalry, honour etc.

Abusive relationships still exist today , interestingly even with a pathway to escape many women develop "stock holm syndrome " to their attackers.

You claimed before that women were chastised for sexual freedoms and extremely limited to the marketplace.While men engaged in mass sexual exploits , there is a cognitive dissonance here.If there was a limit on the pool of women being able to prostitute themselves the statement above thus is Cognitively Dissonant.

Religion also limited strip clubs , brothels etc.

Shaming tactics again , its great the internet has no impact on me.

Yes , something beneficial can be morally unsound even if its beneficial to a society.For example, systematic culling of a population leads to a reduction in the amount of poor people and safe guards an eco system.Check out the logistic model if you are mathematically adequate.

Another example is the killing of animals, it benefits society yet murder is morally unsound.

Once again another non-sequitur.You would beat me in a Machiavellian/emotional argument stage . unfortunently for you we live in the logical cyber space, where your words can be scrutinised and destroyed.

Patriarchal systems in Western nations haven't died but have been contested , obviously this is a main claim by feminists.Companies for instance are argued to be intensely patriarchal , but I digress.

I believe you are confused, your statement is contradicting itself. You first state "My point is just because it happened in history doesn’t mean it’s correct" but then go on to say:

"
We have moved on, we are progressing, it’s only dark countries that no one wants to be in which hold women down. "

You either believe that the advancement in society is directly due to the freeing of women or that since we are in current day we are progressing and thus are correct.If its the latter you are contradicting yourself as we are in history right now, history never stops and perhaps we will be wrong.History is also not linearly improving as can be seen in Nazi Germany , Mass wars etc.If its the former that is a subtle argument which relates to the productivity of a nation, more women working leads to more productivity leads to more ideas.That said, scientific advancement is and always will be dominated by males.

Yes just as you are biased to believe in equality, equality itself is a biased notion.Im not equal to a Bill Gates in the monetary standard , nor am I equal to a beggar.If you are dealing with inalienable rights and thus the law this also is not always of merit as laws do allow Gender biases.Furthermore prison contradicts equality.

I assumed you meant we believe that men and women are equal in interactions.

All in all , rubbish recycled points with no strong logical basis.Around 20% was filled with insults exposing your ignorance of the subject. You get the final say.

Muji

VIP
Firstly, please don't assume my comments about you are made to upset you. I am trying to contextualise where your thought processes are coming from. You've made no secret that you have went through a recent break-up and this is a predictor of venturing in to the more misogynistic parts of the internet. it appears you have what is known as Romeo syndrome. My assertions about you are not coming out of no where when you have made a thread titled "never trust a women". Where you described women as devoid of loyalty. Let's not pretend you are adopting a mutual stance on this.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/never-trust-a-women-ever.45788/page-8#post-1246218

The statement "Enjoy finding out ...sexually compatible before they are tied down..." is a non sequitur. Studies have and continuously do show excessive abuse of sex with partners is akin to drug abuse.The dopamine rush one feels to this has caused psychological pain to both sexes.MoreOver I argue sexual compatibility is a farce, our bodies are made such that we are attracted only to those we are sexually compatible with. "Trying it out" need not apply in most cases.

OK this is an appeal to the extremes. You are attempting to make a reasonable argument into an absurd one, by taking the argument to the extremes. I am speaking about the average person and the average person isn't a sex addict. Anyway, let's look at what the literature says..."The strongest predictor of sexual satisfaction, after accounting for relationship satisfaction, was sexual compatibility. Similarly, the strongest predictor of relationship satisfaction, after accounting for sexual satisfaction, was perceived sexual compatibility."
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14681994.2013.807336
Again you can argue anything you like but it doesn’t mean it’s scientific.

Divorce rates were lower in the past due to restriction in divorce as a whole.Interestingly in islamic countries they are also low although men are free to divorce at will, implying females don't enjoy most marriages.Women today have a higher say , enjoy more sex and more ,albeit faster, marriages.The result is unhappiness , the consistent chase for that "ideal man" will lead to a waste of their time.It results in both parties being unsatisfied , thus the previous system was satisfactory.

I’ve highlighted in bold where you say women don’t enjoy marriages and then you go on to say women who are allowed to divorce are also not happy. I’ll go into the reasons later.

I would expect countries where only one gender is allowed to issue a divorce to have half the divorce rates... and yet despite this, the Muslim country of the Maldives has the highest rate of divorce per capita, and Jordan is also listed. Also, even if divorce rates were low in Islamic countries, these same countries are always in the top ten worst countries to be a woman and this is largely to do with the tolerance of domestic abuse and guardianship laws where men get to make every decision for a woman in their household including whether a women gets a divorce or not.

today, women are less happier in marriages than when they are single, here is why. Women still do much of the unpaid undervalued housework, they are more likely to lose their careers and leisure time than the men. Whereas for the men it radically reduces their conflicts and aggression in society as it gives them something to lose. it clearly benefits men and is a bad deal for women which is why they are unhappy. they are not unhappy because they can get out of marriage! Where is the evidence for this?

As for the abuse statement, I do agree there are sadistic people who take advantage of systems put in place.That said men are biologically restrictive in their violence towards women and children, men infact recognise children in crowds easier than their wives.They have been bred to protect and throughout history this manifested in chivalry, honour etc.

Again, I'm failing to see the logic because children are more likely to listen to men who are much bigger than them and are more intimidating, we can trust them to not abuse laws that are inherently not fair in the first place?? You are aware that coercesion and enforcement is a form of domestic abuse, therefore the remedy you are encouraging where women cannot divorce men IS a form of domestic abuse. Here is some more reading for you to get you up to speed in islamic divorce courts in australia.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-18/abused-muslim-women-denied-right-to-divorce/9632772

Abusive relationships still exist today , interestingly even with a pathway to escape many women develop "stock holm syndrome " to their attackers.

Yes they still do exist, but that doesn't mean we should close the doors and everyone who is able to leave should stay because some women chose to stay. I am so glad that this is my last post to you because I'm quite astonished at the stuff I have to explain to you. You lack basic empathy. The reason why these women stay is becaus of family commitments, fear and lack of resources to get out! We should be talking about how society can improve upon this not using legal paraemeters to refuse the women who can leave to stay in the maraige.

You claimed before that women were chastised for sexual freedoms and extremely limited to the marketplace.While men engaged in mass sexual exploits , there is a cognitive dissonance here.If there was a limit on the pool of women being able to prostitute themselves the statement above thus is Cognitively Dissonant.

Cangeero are you saying women weren't shamed for having sex outside of marriage and this practice still doesn't happen? This whole thread was designed to shame these women. I've never said women have never engaged in sex with men, I said their treatment after the act has been vastly different to men's treatment. Therefore their sexual freedoms were curtailed.

Yes , something beneficial can be morally unsound even if its beneficial to a society.For example, systematic culling of a population leads to a reduction in the amount of poor people and safe guards an eco system.Check out the logistic model if you are mathematically adequate.

Cangeero you have engaged in a discussion with me for over two days and you are still hiding whether you endorse the things you are writing? As previously cited, we know your views on women. Please don't pretend you don't agree with the things you are preaching! It makes sense for a man who doesn’t believe women can be loyal to preach that divorce rights for women should be abolished. And this is the argument you are making on this thread.

You either believe that the advancement in society is directly due to the freeing of women or that since we are in current day we are progressing and thus are correct.

OK these two statements do not contradict each other. I really don't understand how you came to that conclusion.

If its the latter you are contradicting yourself as we are in history right now, history never stops and perhaps we will be wrong.History is also not linearly improving as can be seen in Nazi Germany , Mass wars etc.If its the former that is a subtle argument which relates to the productivity of a nation, more women working leads to more productivity leads to more ideas.That said, scientific advancement is and always will be dominated by males.

OK the world is progressing maybe you should make yourself familiar with the work of Steven Pinker. Women are continuously obtaining more legal rights, they are being given the right to control their own reproductive systems, meaning they get to choose when they get pregnant, this frees them up to get educated and find work, thus improving their income and opening them up to more opportunities. This then improves the economy of the country and leads to better living conditions for the population as a whole, this trend has been continously stated over and over again by the IMF, maybe you should contact them and tell them they are suffering from cognitive dissonance. However, we have a lot more work to do, especially in those Islamic countries you cited. You will not find one female in this forum who wants the same rights as a Saudi women. And this is what I mean when I say as women are being given more rights the world is progressing at a faster rate. Here he is Steven Pinker to run the numbers with you. Most scientific advancements are carried out by white, overwhelmingly Jewish men from middle of upper class families. Should we, therefore, strip you of your rights since you don't fall into any of the brackets listed?

Yes just as you are biased to believe in equality, equality itself is a biased notion.Im not equal to a Bill Gates in the monetary standard , nor am I equal to a beggar.If you are dealing with inalienable rights and thus the law this also is not always of merit as laws do allow Gender biases.Furthermore prison contradicts equality. I assumed you meant we believe that men and women are equal in interactions.

All in all , rubbish recycled points with no strong logical basis.Around 20% was filled with insults exposing your ignorance of the subject. You get the final say.

As a human being, you are equal to a begger, you deserve the same rights as he/she does under the guise of the law. Please do not confuse equality of opportunities to equal outcome. This is just human decency and something even endorsed in Islam.

Regarding your prison commment, men and women deserved to be in a safe environment whilst they are in prison, therefore, putting women in a position where they can be raped would remove this fundamental right, therefore it makes sense to put them in separate facilities. lol you describe my opinions as rubbish and yet I'm the only party guilty of "Machiavellian tactics".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts