Faaraxs would you every marry a Xaliimo whos a non virgin??

Would you cuff a non virgin

• Yeah why not

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No, Id rather die

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Just posting this because sspot made me feel bad. Glad I'm not the only one who feels exactly as I do

Why do non virgin girls seem so disgusting to me?
6 Xper
Sexual Behavior
I dont know what it is maybe the idea of the girl im with letting another man inside her is just disgusting to me. I wouldn't want to marry a girl that has had sex with someone else. I feel like she's taking on the germs of all those guys she has slept with. and those men in some ways are her i dont want emotional baggage. I dont even want to have sex with non virgin girls they seem disgusting to me. I dont know how these celebraties can date these hores and think they are getting the prize they are gross but they can do them and ill do me. I just really seem alone on this and i dont know why im so freaked out by a girl that has had sex with others its normal it just really repulses me i won't seriously consider non virgin girls to date.
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual...-do-non-virgin-girls-seem-so-disgusting-to-me

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Take Thomas’s advise you backward weirdo

BE4F36F6-0296-40C9-9BA3-BAEE754C49BD.jpeg

You’re right!

When you can’t control a woman’s sexuality, the world basically ends!

That’s why Australia your safe haven which gives women control over their own sexuality is awful and the country you ran away from is amazing!
Australia was a patriachy for most of its history, most of the world was a patriachy. Im simply listing why sexuality was curtailed, whether or not it should be is a philosophical argument.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Alhamdulilah 59% of my Faaraxs would rather die instead of ending up with a non-virgin. I expected it to be higher, but alot of salty xaliimos xaliimos voted aswell

Muji

VIP
Australia was a patriachy for most of its history, most of the world was a patriachy. Im simply listing why sexuality was curtailed, whether or not it should be is a philosophical argument.

It was a patriarchy

And now it ain’t

That’s called progression

I love how black immigrants are mourning civil rights improvements in Western countries, little do they know its these same laws that protects you from being discriminated against. Honestly I was disillusioned with feminism before I joined this place but now I believe we need it more than ever.

It was a patriarchy

And now it ain’t

That’s called progression

I love how black immigrants are mourning civil rights improvements in Western countries, little do they know its these same laws that protects you from being discriminated against. Honestly I was disillusioned with feminism before I joined this place but now I believe we need it more than ever.
What are some key "civil rights improvements" brought by any group i have criticized.The thread is dwelling on the individual choice of marriage not an institutional system.I have listed what a person should think about when engaging in such systems, we are inherently animalistic beings.Whereby we do have animalistic tendencies , letting these get out of hands causes a marriage to be destroyed.

Furthermore if you "Were" disillusioned with a group then changed your mindset, you didnt understand the group in the first.Rather you want to "fit in" thus you oscillate between states specified by politics.

Just posting this because sspot made me feel bad. Glad I'm not the only one who feels exactly as I do

Why do non virgin girls seem so disgusting to me?
6 Xper
Sexual Behavior
I dont know what it is maybe the idea of the girl im with letting another man inside her is just disgusting to me. I wouldn't want to marry a girl that has had sex with someone else. I feel like she's taking on the germs of all those guys she has slept with. and those men in some ways are her i dont want emotional baggage. I dont even want to have sex with non virgin girls they seem disgusting to me. I dont know how these celebraties can date these hores and think they are getting the prize they are gross but they can do them and ill do me. I just really seem alone on this and i dont know why im so freaked out by a girl that has had sex with others its normal it just really repulses me i won't seriously consider non virgin girls to date.
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual...-do-non-virgin-girls-seem-so-disgusting-to-me
Your future wife has tasted the spit of every man she has ever talked to....Scientifically speaking.

Muji

VIP
What are some key "civil rights improvements" brought by any group i have criticized.The thread is dwelling on the individual choice of marriage not an institutional system.I have listed what a person should think about when engaging in such systems, we are inherently animalistic beings.Whereby we do have animalistic tendencies , letting these get out of hands causes a marriage to be destroyed.

Furthermore if you "Were" disillusioned with a group then changed your mindset, you didnt understand the group in the first.Rather you want to "fit in" thus you oscillate between states specified by politics.

Cangeero I’ve enjoyed watching your full march into inceldom. You are spewing a lot of suugo science and selective history. You’re picking out a brief moment in time when sexuality was forbidden only for women, whereas men were able to visit brothels and sleep with numerous women without being chastised. And telling us society was great at that point.

Also, if you’re going to argue Australia used to be a patriarchal society therefore it makes sense to have a patriarchal system now.... Could we say the same thing about the enlightened Greeks who engaged in homosexual acts? You can’t selectively say because humans did something in the past it made biological sense but not apply the same logic to other historical facts. As I said this patriarchal system you yearn for does not make sense because it’s not something you could have ever benefited from! Nor do you even have a realistic idea of what it was like.

I was disillusioned with feminism as I had thought most educated people would agree with the basic point that men and women are equal. Looks like I was wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts