Ethiopia declaring they want to get rid of liyu police

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Defect may not be the appropriate term, as there's no xoog over here. You want Oromia? To Oromia you go :mjohreally:

On another note, even though some of the residents opted for Oromia, others were wronged and through fraudulent results in some kebeles/district were included in Oromia. You might have to check upon your kin, as they don't completely share your sentiments :patrice:
I’ll call irir Samaale tomorrow and see to their misgivings

bidenkulaha

GalYare
FB910DF7-85A2-4FC3-BEC5-1C4052D7B8B9.jpeg

Defect may not be the appropriate term, as there's no xoog over here. You want Oromia? To Oromia you go :mjohreally:

On another note, even though some of the residents opted for Oromia, others were wronged and through fraudulent results in some kebeles/districts were handed over to Oromia. You might have to check upon your kin, as they don't completely share your sentiments :patrice:
You have Malingur expanding to Babille and Liyuu
displacing them

You have Malingur expanding to Babille and Liyuu
displacing them

I've heard about this, but it's very odd. At least to me.

On the northwestern borders of DDS (with Afar and Oromia), liyuu police have for the most part only engaged when it involves Somalis facing non-Somalis militias and regional forces. And the conflict doesn't involve two communities/clans on each side. Such as the case on the Afar borders, with Somali locals vs. Afar militants. Rather than Somali vs. Afar locals.

In our side of the region, Liyuu have largely stayed out (after Cagjar took over), because there are two communities at odd with each other. Even though you have militias from Oromia involved, Cagjar have abstained to avoid being accused of taking a side. Liyuu have therefore been out of the picture despite *armed people and arsenal* crossing the border into our region whenever there are fightings.

So, I don't understand why Liyuu would engage in this area, which is the same region as mine and border Oromia as well.

Last edited:

World

VIP
I've heard about this, but it's very odd. To me at least.

On the northwestern borders of DDS (with Afar and Oromo), liyuu police have for the most part only engaged when it involves Somalis facing non-Somalis militias and regional forces. And the conflict doesn't involve two communities/clans on each side. Such as the case on the Afar borders, with Somali locals vs. Afar militants. Rather than Somali vs. Afar locals.

In our side of the region, Liyuu have largely stayed out (after Cagjar took over), because there are two communities at odd with each other. Even though you have militias from Oromia involved, but abstained to avoid being accused of taking a side. Liyuu have therefore been out of the picture despite *armed people and arsenal* crossing the border into our region whenever there are fightings.

So, I don't understand Liyuu would engage in this area, which is the same region as mine
You wouldn’t have to write so many paragraphs if you knew he was Isaaq and thus hates Darood.

cow

VIP
Some of them will be incorporated into the Federal Army meaning that the Ogadens with ak47 you fear so much will now have access to heavier weapons lool

hopefully cannon fodder to be used against tplf. Anyway this is excellent news. no more liyu protecting you and killing other tribes.

On the northwestern borders of DDS (with Afar and Oromia), liyuu police have for the most part only engaged when it involves Somalis facing non-Somalis militias and regional forces. And the conflict doesn't involve two communities/clans on each side. Such as the case on the Afar borders, with Somali locals vs. Afar militants. Rather than Somali vs. Afar locals.

In our side of the region, Liyuu have largely stayed out (after Cagjar took over), because there are two communities at odd with each other. Even though you have militias from Oromia involved, Cagjar have abstained to avoid being accused of taking a side. Liyuu have therefore been out of the picture despite *armed people and arsenal* crossing the border into our region whenever there are fightings.

So, I don't understand why Liyuu would engage in this area, which is the same region as mine and border Oromia as well.
You wouldn’t have to write so many paragraphs if you knew he was Isaaq and thus hates Darood.
Not everyone account is isaaq lol

There's a video of a karanle child burnt very distressing
oromos on one side and liyuu on the other between a wall and a hard place
among the perpetrators they mention Liyuu police chiefs behind the evictions including One called Gesi who is Gerri who have their own problems with oromos and also mention that another clan is being planted on their land
I can't see any other reason other than tribalism behind the motivation.

Last edited:
There's a video of a karanle child burnt very distressing
oromos on one side and liyuu on the other between a wall and a hard place
among the perpetrators they mention Liyuu police chiefs behind the evictions including One called Gesi who is Gerri who have their own problems with oromos and also mention that another clan is being planted on their land
I can't see any other reason other than tribalism behind the motivation.

What i don’t understand is would you rather have liyu police , or nothing at all and become open season for xabesh to do as they please

What i don’t understand is would you rather have liyu police , or nothing at all and become open season for xabesh to do as they please
The victims of Liyuu would rather have ENDF than a qabil force that in the name of " Somali police" oppresses them and then has the cheek to turns around and threaten them "who will protect u from oromos" if you complain

Last edited:

Trending