Ethiopia declaring they want to get rid of liyu police

Asc and ramadan mubarak my waryas and fellow sisters😅

I wanted to get your thoughts and this breaking news going on around the past days, Ethiopia wanting to get rid of liyu police.

We know abiy took onlf off from the terror list groups and made them officially national or ethnical “heroes”, was maybe all this apart of hes plan from day 1? Get onlf comfortable then disintegrate liyu?

Also i have a pretty strong feeling somehow someway the Somaliland/SSC conflict has something do to with this. Not to be in anyone’s favour but i have a feeling they are foreseeing changes in the horn and getting rid of liyu is in the favour.

What do yall think?

Ideal situation would be dissolve Liyu without bringing in Qoti/Axmaara federal replaements but Cagjar wasted a valuable opportunity when OLA/TPLF forces were in Wollo and close to cutting off the road to Djibouti couple that with blocking the Djibkuti railriad to the landlocked regime and the region could have been looking in at genuine reform/democracy upto article 39 implementation

Last edited:
Ideal situation would be dissolve Liyu without bringing in Qoti/Axmaara federal replaements but Cagjar wasted a valuable opportunity when OLA/TPLF forces were in Wollo and close to cutting off the road to Djibouti couple that with blocking the Djibkuti railriad to the landlocked regime and the region could have been looking in at genuine reform/democracy upto article 39 implementation
Dissolving liyu will only lead to federal police/army occupying the somali state wouldnt it? I mean if they wanted to a weaker somali force to be in the state wouldnt they just take away some of the liyu police forces numbers and weapons away?

Abaq

VIP
Asc and ramadan mubarak my waryas and fellow sisters😅

I wanted to get your thoughts and this breaking news going on around the past days, Ethiopia wanting to get rid of liyu police.

We know abiy took onlf off from the terror list groups and made them officially national or ethnical “heroes”, was maybe all this apart of hes plan from day 1? Get onlf comfortable then disintegrate liyu?

Also i have a pretty strong feeling somehow someway the Somaliland/SSC conflict has something do to with this. Not to be in anyone’s favour but i have a feeling they are foreseeing changes in the horn and getting rid of liyu is in the favour.

What do yall think?
You are delusional if you think this has anything to do with Iiddoor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are delusional if you think this has anything to do with Iiddoor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not specifically to do with idoor but maybe something to do with with geographical changes that are bound to happen, the timing is quite the eyebrow raiser especially when ethiopia had alot of dependents on SL and all that may Change

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Should of got rid of them with Abdi Illy the Coward Nacaas.
without them u irir samaale brothers would be extinct by now, be grateful
1680913983747.png

Last edited:
no need for petty insults sxb aren't u grown ass man

Telling you to be grateful for your Hoyda Ceelkaeeda is not a insults, that Ceel gave birth to your retarded ass, you should be getting on your knees and thanking Allah that your born. If i were you id pay zakat. Your Birth was miracle you nacaas.

Abaq

VIP
Not specifically to do with idoor but maybe something to do with with geographical changes that are bound to happen, the timing is quite the eyebrow raiser especially when ethiopia had alot of dependents on SL and all that may Change
This has absolutely nothing to do with Iiddoor or other Somalis. It is the buuralay infighting as usual

Abaq

VIP
Lets say they do continue on with there plans , what do you think will happen in k5 or the continuation with ethiopia-k5
There will be nothing special for the Ogaden as there is no active conflict. Whatever changes they make elsewhere will also be applied there

Why did you create two accounts?
When you respond to yourself, sxb try to change your style a little bit 🤣

There will be nothing special for the Ogaden as there is no active conflict. Whatever changes they make elsewhere will also be applied there
You think ogaden or absame and whoever else lives in k5 will just leave ethiopia to do as they please? Especially taking away all they really got left?

Abaq

VIP
You think ogaden or absame and whoever else lives in k5 will just leave ethiopia to do as they please? Especially taking away all they really got left?
Well only Ogaden can speak in that region as the rest are content to be silent slaves. As for what Ogaden will do, we’ll have to wait and see

Well only Ogaden can speak in that region as the rest are content to be silent slaves. As for what Ogaden will do, we’ll have to wait and see
There voices may not be as loud as ogadens , but they still should mean something.. especially in situations like this when it’s against xabesh who dont care if your ogaden or whatever else. Its a somali issue

Trending