Ethiopia declaring they want to get rid of liyu police

We really don't have a choice. The somalis in the region are occupied. Would you get into the wrong with prime Mike Tyson? Cagjar is smart. Even when cabdi iley was cornered, he could have fought for a while but, eventually he would lose, but only after destroying jigjiga and civilian casualty got into the 1000s. So he surrendered before he was forced to surrender. Look at what happened to Tigray, forced to surrender, but only after their cities and people were destroyed.

We have no choice but to deal with these people until Allah delivers us from the oppression. Besides, I am sure not all the clans are going to fight even if we chose war.

Didn't mean to come across as naive, but I agree with you on everything.

We have better days ahead of us. InshAllah, God will make it easy for our people.

Last edited:

World

VIP
It’s split in 2, Babile Somali and Babile Oromia. Both sides are populated by the same tribe, Karanle Hawiye of the Soomaal
Why would the same tribe want to split themselves up between two administrations? Is their inter sub clan rivalry between them? One is more Oromoized than the other?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I watched the interview done by Cagjar. He pretty much explained that Liyuu Boolis will continue doing their regular activities and he highlighted that the downside to the reforms is giving federal forces the jurisdiction for border security. I’m curious to see how that will play out especially with the threat of security near Bakool region. We all know that foreign troops cannot defeat Al-Shabab and only somali troops have more success than Atmis. Liyuu Boolis will still be remaining in all the villages and towns including the border. Relocating the ENDF to the borders of Somalia is that a sign that they are planning for the Phase 2 invasion 🤔
we might see an Ethiopian el Adde depending they'll handle the border.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I'm not Abdale, though and I am a proud tolomoge You realize that tolomoge has more sub clans than only Abdale Dumbass. I'm not revealing outsiders about my entire clan, and I'm not attempting to dox myself odd, this whole forum filled with people calacaling I was just tossing my own coin, and it must have struck a nerve. .
So your Cabudwaaq then? I’m not that well versed on OG sublineages but I’ve heard people use Cabdalla&Cabudwaaq and Tolomoge interchangeably

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Why would the same tribe want to split themselves up between two administrations? Is their inter sub clan rivalry between them? One is more Oromoized than the other?
It’s actually pretty common. There’s also Gursum Somali and Gursum Oromia aswell as Miesso Somali and Miesso Oromia. But in all cases the actual town in question is in the Oromia side and the Somali region just labels the adjacent baadiyo they do control after the town that was lost while also claiming full ownership of the Oromia side.

We really don't have a choice. The somalis in the region are occupied. Would you get into the wrong with prime Mike Tyson? Cagjar is smart. Even when cabdi iley was cornered, he could have fought for a while but, eventually he would lose, but only after destroying jigjiga and civilian casualty got into the 1000s. So he surrendered before he was forced to surrender. Look at what happened to Tigray, forced to surrender, but only after their cities and people were destroyed.

We have no choice but to deal with these people until Allah delivers us from the oppression. Besides, I am sure not all the clans are going to fight even if we chose war.

true. Somalis have been fighting Ethiopia for 50 years, since the English illegally handed the land over, and the Halgaan ONLF has been fighting since 1991-2018 alone. Everything Tigray went through Somalis went through under Tigrayan rule and worse.

Reer Galbeed used to be the tallest Somali region and now many children are stunted.