Ethiopia declaring they want to get rid of liyu police

the majorities of the people killed by liyuu were Ogaden lol, and they haven’t attacked Somalis since 2018. Meanwhile the Afars and Oromos (who dominate ENDF) are attacking those people right now.

somalis are doomed because of no long term thinking.
Somalia are doomed because cucks like cagjar were told to lead

World

VIP
The disbandment of the Liyuu forces highlights Ethiopia's goal of complete centralisation. I truly believe Abiy Ahmed wants to eventually become another Haile Selassie, the future of colonised Somali citizens is in jeopardy.

Unfortunately, due to intra-Somali hatred we cannot put up a unified front against these attacks.
Somalis can never defeat Abiy even if every single man was fighting. If the Tigray failed with 1000x the resources and in a defensive mountainous terrain, then the flat lands of Somalis got no chance.

Somalis can never defeat Abiy even if every single man was fighting. If the Tigray failed with 1000x the resources and in a defensive mountainous terrain, then the flat lands of Somalis got no chance.
Hard pill to swallow they don't wanna hear it

Adkaatay. Cagjar giving Liyu a debrief of how the reforms will go down. Seems like they're complying :damn:But whyy?:notsureif:
Screenshot_20230412_115101_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Adkaatay. Cagjar giving Liyu a debrief of how the reforms will go down. Seems like they're complying :damn:But whyy?:notsureif: View attachment 266244
It would be stupid for the somali state to fight for a war that’s led by amhara. Let Abiy take care of the amhara state liyu police that’s his biggest threat currently. We should watch from the side. Liyu police will still be doing their thing but running under the boolis of somali state. No more Tg e name ciidanka gaarka e e liyu police just booliska degaanka.

Hoggaanka Nabadgelyada DDS, mudane Dayib Axmed Nuur oo kulankan kaddib waraysi siiyay Warbaahinta Deegaanka ayaa sheegay in aysan waxba iska badalaynin darajadii, mushaarkii, qalabkii iyo hawlagaladii amni ee ay hayeen ciidamada gaarka'ihi balse magac ahaan iyo maamul ahaan ay noqonayaan Ciidanka Booliska Deegaanka iyaga oo jooga goobahoodii ay ka hayeen sugida amniga shacabka. Qorshahana uu yahay mid guud ahaan deegaannada dalku ay ka siman yihiin.

Attachments

• 3BC207F7-EF60-4553-BFCD-7483B1D93B9A.jpeg
    3BC207F7-EF60-4553-BFCD-7483B1D93B9A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Somalis can only win in hyper offensive war or severly weakened Ethiopian army.

Cagjar announces ENDF will take over Ethiopia’s borders
Liyu was in some 50-70 miles inside bakool doing the job of the amisom by liberating raxanweyn lands so I agree they should get paid or stick to the borders. They will still be dealing with moryaans who try to bring their techniko from galmudug inside dds.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Ethiopia is union/kingdom. It’s multiple countries combined each with own language, race, and religion. Even with those challenges they seem to be chilling and living better than Somalia

Lots of people ruining this thread with clan uqdaads. This isn’t to discuss absame/hawiye/mx or whatever, but the relationship of jigjiga with addis.

please stay on topic.

Ethiopia is union/kingdom. It’s multiple countries combined each with own language, race, and religion.

Yup. The very first line in the constitution says “We, the Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples of Ethiopia”.

That was purposefully added there by TPLF, who oftentimes prided themselves (Meles in particular) with the fact that the country is a ‘union of people’. Where each regional state is a ‘nation’ of their own, and consists of ethnic groups, known as ‘nationalities and people’.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Yup. The very first line in the constitution says “We, the Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples of Ethiopia”.

That was purposefully added there by TPLF, who oftentimes prided themselves (Meles in particular) with the fact that the country is a ‘union of people’. Where each regional state is a ‘nation’ of their own, and consists of ethnic groups, known as ‘nationalities and people’.
Abiye seems embolden after beating TPLF

And for folks saying SSC caused this here is interview with cagjar may 2019 where he advocates disbanding regional forces and to learn lessons from yugoslavia collapse , seems it was in their back pocket

I would love to have seen Meles alive today so he can see how much his people have been destroyed. He really should have broken apart the country in 1993. He thought he could have it all but now after 30 years, Tigrays have been totally defeated. They have also suffered in 2 years more than we did in 100 years. I love the Allah's justice.

Cagjar is very smart. Somalis, assuming anyone other than Ogaden is ready to fight, are not in a position to win a war against Ethiopia, so what will picking fighting with the bastard Abiye bring?

President Cagjar hore u soco.

I watched the interview done by Cagjar. He pretty much explained that Liyuu Boolis will continue doing their regular activities and he highlighted that the downside to the reforms is giving federal forces the jurisdiction for border security. I’m curious to see how that will play out especially with the threat of security near Bakool region. We all know that foreign troops cannot defeat Al-Shabab and only somali troops have more success than Atmis. Liyuu Boolis will still be remaining in all the villages and towns including the border. Relocating the ENDF to the borders of Somalia is that a sign that they are planning for the Phase 2 invasion 🤔

Cagjar is very smart. Somalis, assuming anyone other than Ogaden is ready to fight, are not in a position to win a war against Ethiopia, so what will picking fighting with the bastard Abiye bring?

President Cagjar hore u soco.

I think very few was expecting him to put up a fight against Abiy. Especially since he previously advocated for this development regarding the fate of Liyuu.

Though, people shouldn't expect much from Cagjar or those from the ruling party PP, regardless of whether they are Xabashis, Oromos or Somalis. This is part of their collective vision, and most of them seems on board with the plans.

I saw a few Somali politicians from PP praising this move. Instead of Liyuu, they hope to see a 'strong national army'. In other words, it's part of the agenda.

I think very few was expecting him to put up a fight against Abiy. Especially since he previously advocated for this development regarding the fate of Liyuu.

Though, people shouldn't expect much from Cagjar or those from the ruling party PP, regardless of whether they are Xabashis, Oromos or Somalis. This is part of their collective vision, and most of them seems on board with the plans.

I saw a few Somali politicians from PP praising this move. Instead of Liyuu, they hope to see a 'strong national army'. In other words, it's part of the agenda.
We really don't have a choice. The somalis in the region are occupied. Would you get into the wrong with prime Mike Tyson? Cagjar is smart. Even when cabdi iley was cornered, he could have fought for a while but, eventually he would lose, but only after destroying jigjiga and civilian casualty got into the 1000s. So he surrendered before he was forced to surrender. Look at what happened to Tigray, forced to surrender, but only after their cities and people were destroyed.

We have no choice but to deal with these people until Allah delivers us from the oppression. Besides, I am sure not all the clans are going to fight even if we chose war.

Trending

Latest posts