• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
This lil nigga like 14.

Why are you here fam?

You should be on call of duty rage quitting a team death match game cause some nigga hit you with a 360 no scope.

I’m 15 in a week. Also the rules on here is 13+ :vncu2n5:

And ofc I play vid games. But only gross niggas that don’t take showers play 24/7. You were probably that guy, huh :susp:

Also, don’t call me “lil.” I will dunk on your booty eating self. I just got back from hooping an hour ago :ulyin:

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Why’s nilotic included? They’re cool. And yes I hate bantus, not personally but as a collective, The ones I’ve met in person were nice people tho

Last edited:

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
until we get back NFD, until we stop getting killed in south africa, until “somali” bantus leave somalia, until all bantus migrate back to cameroon and give pygmies and bushmen their land back I’ll continue to despise them as a collective :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you hate Bantu folks? I consciously try not to, but lowkey have a distaste for them, because of what the media and internet has shoved down my throat.

Yea, and when I talk shot it’s usually in a joking manner, like a normal person.

I assumed this about all of you guys, but many people say racist shit in a serious tone. One nigga said he scoffed at a black guy for being near him (or something like that).

Imo if you feel a type of way, that’s normal, and this poll is about genuine hatred.

Somali people dislike African Americans just as much as African Americans dislike African Americans.

They clown on a little girl, Blue Ivy (daughter of Beyoncé and Jay-Z, for you tribalist aabos that don’t keep up with pop culture), because she doesn’t look Eurocentric like Beyoncé does. And because she looks more like Jay-Z, a man that has a Bantu phenotype. They say Jay is ugly because of it.

It’s wild, because black people themselves are hated, but their culture is idolized. So fackin weird.

If you hate Bantus, comment why you do, pls.

If you’re gonna be all pc and rant about how shitty hatred is, you know where the door is :camby:

This is an open discussion, so lurk and keep your obvious opinion to yourselves:childplease:

I dont hate Gods creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending