• No.

Votes: 57 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Do you hate Bantu folks? I consciously try not to, but lowkey have a distaste for them, because of what the media and internet has shoved down my throat.

Yea, and when I talk shot it’s usually in a joking manner, like a normal person.

I assumed this about all of you guys, but many people say racist shit in a serious tone. One nigga said he scoffed at a black guy for being near him (or something like that).

Imo if you feel a type of way, that’s normal, and this poll is about genuine hatred.

Somali people dislike African Americans just as much as African Americans dislike African Americans.

They clown on a little girl, Blue Ivy (daughter of Beyoncé and Jay-Z, for you tribalist aabos that don’t keep up with pop culture), because she doesn’t look Eurocentric like Beyoncé does. And because she looks more like Jay-Z, a man that has a Bantu phenotype. They say Jay is ugly because of it.

It’s wild, because black people themselves are hated, but their culture is idolized. So fackin weird.

If you hate Bantus, comment why you do, pls.

If you’re gonna be all pc and rant about how shitty hatred is, you know where the door is :camby:

This is an open discussion, so lurk and keep your obvious opinion to yourselves:childplease:

Yes, Bantu are hated. I despise aaf Maay already when rahanweyn folk speak it, but Bantu's make it unbearable :jcoleno:. Also they managed to mess up Southern Somali Niiko. Type it in YouTube and use hard muscular booty thumping, not the soft round shaped beauties our ethnic Somali gaals have.

It's Ramadan sxb, I'm just stating an observation I made before. Don't judge me:mugshotman:

Yuna09

Yes, Bantu are hated. I despise aaf Maay already when rahanweyn folk speak it, but Bantu's make it unbearable :jcoleno:. Also they managed to mess up Southern Somali Niiko. Type it in YouTube and use hard muscular booty thumping, not the soft round shaped beauties our ethnic Somali gaals have.

It's Ramadan sxb, I'm just stating an observation I made before. Don't judge me:mugshotman:
I’m not judging, ofc. But they do it better tbh.

Yuna09

Don't let this forum affect your lil 14year brain sweetie.
The f*ck. Why are you being demeaning. Who even said it was this forum.

I watched the show The Real, and they covered Blue Ivy’s haters, and didn’t once mention that they hate on her because of her Bantu features. That just got me thinking.

Also I’m 15 in a week f*ck you.

Don't let this forum affect your lil 14year brain sweetie. Shouldn't you be in bed? Where in the world are you from?

Wait, this guy is 14? Sxb, log out and don't log back in til you reach 16. Your mind will be radically changed by Qabilyaad. There are also "Somali" LGBT supporters and Atheists. I know right:jcoleno:. You were in a bubble before like me, thinking this wasn't even remotely possible. Take my advice, log out

Yuna09

Wait, this guy is 14? Sxb, log out and don't log back in til you reach 16. Your mind will be radically changed by Qabilyaad. There are also "Somali" LGBT supporters and Atheists. I know right:jcoleno:. You were in a bubble before like me, thinking this wasn't even remotely possible. Take my advice, log out
Nigga my family is qabiilist as f*ck. Too late for that :kanyeshrug:

Nigga my family is qabiilist as f*ck. Too late for that :kanyeshrug:

You got "Black lives matter" sister, who guys to rallies to fight white oppression? Do you have a brother/sister who is in the closet, that you may suspect is gay/lesbo? If so, you are prepared young padawan:friendhug:.

Yuna09

You got "Black lives matter" sister, who guys to rallies to fight white oppression? Do you have a brother/sister who is in the closet, that you may suspect is gay/lesbo? If so, you are prepared young padawan:friendhug:.
Nope. Don’t have a degenerate family alx

Yuna09

To you lot that constantly bring up my youthful age:

Why do you folks think I’m retarded and impressionable. Just because you were dumb at my age, doesn’t mean I am (for the most part).

I wasn’t raised in the baadiyo like you niggas. This is the USA in the 21st century. Trump is the president. I’ve been exposed to everything :pacspit:

I’m not a 90s kid. Shit ain’t simple anymore :samwelcome:

The f*ck. Why are you being demeaning. Who even said it was this forum.

I watched the show The Real, and they covered Blue Ivy’s haters, and didn’t once mention that they hate on her because of her Bantu features. That just got me thinking.

Also I’m 15 in a week f*ck you.

You know what I'm sorry for seeming demeaning but it's acc not normal for someone to scoff at someone just for standing next to them. This forum may have you believing all Somalis think that way but majority don't. Your young dont let other crazies influence you. That's all.

Yuna09

You know what I'm sorry for seeming demeaning but it's acc not normal for someone to scoff at someone just for standing next to them. This forum may have you believing all Somalis think that way but majority don't. Your young dont let other crazies influence you. That's all.
Okay abaayo, it’s fine. But @Somaliweyne Unionist said that, not me. And of course I don’t condone behavior like that :nvjpqts:

Yuna09

Okie dokie I'm not fighting with a 14 yr lmao
Get off this forum and get ur arse to bed!:farmajoyaab:
Naaya, I gave you a pass but you decided to f*ck it up, huh? Why are you trying to fight a teenager :confused:

Get a job, you lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending