• No.

Votes: 57 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
You posted your pick? that's a no no nayaa. Go and take angled filtered snaps on snapchat, this website will chew you up and spit you out
I’m unbothered by people’s opinions, dafurk. Imagine how difficult real life would be if you whined about internet fingers.

All you haters really don’t affect me, by the way. You just look silly hating on a teen you’re claiming to warn :cosbyhmm:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
14? Yes, but not for long. Girl? Ehh... I’m gender fluid when online.

And when I posted that pic, it was the big mouth big eyes filter; so my features were jumbled up. I have an inch of hair as well.

Thus, my real gender hasn’t been confirmed.

My preferred pronoun online is “ze.”
View attachment 46346

Gender fluid when online? Whatever man. I couldn’t care less tbh. Caadi uun iska dhig cause you’re making a fool out of yourself. I can’t believe a 14 yr old girl talks like this.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Gender fluid when online? Whatever man. I couldn’t care less tbh. Caadi uun iska dhig cause you’re making a fool out of yourself. I can’t believe a 14 yr old girl talks like this.
If you couldn’t care less, why did you come on me thread? Your actions are contradicting your words, madam.

Also, who am I making a fool out of; my internet persona? That is kind of the point, uno. To not have a filter online n talk shit. I don’t face any consequences. :p
6C64FBBF-2BA4-4468-BB2A-021FBDBE7CC8.gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
In terms of Somalia i view them as a demographic threat, just like i do Oromos. In general, no i don't hate them.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why should I not hate Bantus?

1. They occupying our land (NFD) in Kenya.
  2. They're killing innocent Somali businessmen in South Africa.
  3. They are discriminating my people in Kenya and claiming our sea.
  4. They exterminated the southern Cushites and stolen their land in Southeast Africa.
  5. We have Somali bantus (ex-slaves) claiming our land and ethnicity and calling the real Cushitic Somalis as Arab half breeds and invaders.
I don't hate other Africans though. I'm cool with Nilotic, Khoisan, Pygmies, Berbers, West Africans and other Cushites. I hardly give a shit about African Americans, Afro-Latinos and the Caribbeans tbh.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No. We should not hate Bantus hating them for no reason is mentall illness unless one has done you harm or have hatred for somalis even than i will try not to generalize anymore since is ramadan the month of forgiveness.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why the flip is nilotic added with bantu.:mugshotman:
Anyway I do dislike certain bantu but it's not because they are bantu or anything I just dislike anyone not somali especially those apart of Amisom. I dislike them because they are not somali and gang up together against us and target us when the going gets tough like in South Africa and Kenya, where they even torture somalis in underground american bases. They're the ones who hate us so I just return the favour. Their inferiority complex also annoys me. They put the white man on top. It's so awkward to watch and they look weird at us for not doing that. And they want everyone to say everyone is black so therefore the same race. They are saying indians are back aswell now. And because they say black they look at us and say we must be mixed. We need to stop that monogamous black word.
To me African americans and Jamaicans etc are nothing to me they are just like whites there just different face.
:fredo::mjpls:

BTW MOST IMPORTANT I DO NOT HATE THEM. I LOVE THE MUSLIMS ONE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts