• Yes.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • No.

Votes: 57 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
start disliking blacks alltogether when came across internet on how they heap trash on Somalis,,some will argue Somalis do this too,,hell NO, they in defence,all that shit started by these blacks and continue to blame us for their inferiority complx.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
start disliking blacks alltogether when came across internet on how they heap trash on Somalis,,some will argue Somalis do this too,,hell NO, they in defence,all that shit started by these blacks and continue to blame us for their inferiority complx.
I feel that their toxic hatred descended from the hatred their ancestors had for their masters

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I wish Somalis could leave all the black sites, know its hard when they focused on us and all in the most vicious ways.
You mean thecoli? Lol those are braindead unemployed dindus, one of them even said somalis are mixed with omotic and south asian :ileycry: I can’t take these expired farm equipment seriously

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You live in Xamar correct? Straight from the horse's mouth.
I left back to Canada last month, every 3rd person you see is Bantu, they literally have tens of childrens without any social responsibility. Their numbers are indeed rising at a rapid rate

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I left back to Canada last month, every 3rd person you see is Bantu, they literally have tens of childrens without any social responsibility. Their numbers are indeed rising at a rapid rate

How are they gaining on us? I thought Somalis had a lot of kids as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if the south became half Bantu within the next decade.

TekNiKo

VIP
How are they gaining on us? I thought Somalis had a lot of kids as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if the south became half Bantu within the next decade.
Somalis die like fleas in wars and famine. I believe this is genuine Cushitic genocide promoted by the powers that be.

We have to act within the next decade or prepare for Somali Bantustan

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis die like fleas in wars and famine. I believe this is genuine Cushitic genocide promoted by the powers that be.

We have to act within the next decade or prepare for Somali Bantustan

Somalis are too busy fighting each other. They won't act until it's too late.

TekNiKo

VIP
Somalis are too busy fighting each other. They won't act until it's too late.
The Great Bantu Expansion continues unabated

:meleshame:

xVx1eo

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The Great Bantu Expansion continues unabated

:meleshame:

xVx1eo

They literally already own most of Africa. And now they are establishing themselves as a big demographic presence everywhere in Somalia as well. Even in the north.

All i keep hearing from some people here is, "they are maskeen, they work hard, Somalis are lazy". As if that somehow justifies them taking over. :wtfdis:

TekNiKo

VIP
They literally already own most of Africa. And now they are establishing themselves as a big demographic presence everywhere in Somalia as well. Even in the north.

All i keep hearing from some people here is, "they are maskeen, they work hard, Somalis are lazy". As if that somehow justifies them taking over. :wtfdis:

The Arabs dumped them here as slaves and the Italians freed them. The civil war has only empowered them.

They are so naive those folks. If they come to South Somali they would be dismayed by the Bantufication of the south. AMISOM is helping for sure. Kenya hate Somalis and are planning to annex JL as a buffer zone. You get the end game

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The Arabs dumped them here as slaves and the Italians freed them. The civil war has only empowered them.

They are so naive those folks. If they come to South Somali they would be dismayed by the Bantufication of the south. AMISOM is helping for sure. Kenya hate Somalis and are planning to annex JL as a buffer zone. You get the end game

The African union proposal of "EU style open borders", (which Somalia agreed to), will be the final blow. :francis:

:dead::dead::dead:
How you poisoned this much already to be making threads about bantus? you just started highschool iss dijii:gucciwhat: @Luna you 14 too?

are all the girls in MN like this?:ayaanswag: thought those in hs were a bit more PC nowadays.
Huh? I don't hate Bantu's and I am way past 14 lmao.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
No. Only incredibly feeble minded, emotionally stunted and ignorant people hate on others because they were born to a different group.

By 2050 Bantu's will number 2.5 billion.
Here's hoping White people pick up a billion or 2 in the future to work their farms in Mars :samwelcome:

By 2050 Bantu's will number 2.5 billion.
Here's hoping White people pick up a billion or 2 in the future to work their farms in Mars :samwelcome:

Yeah and then you skinny POS will risk being beheaded by space junk and find a way to hitch hike to mars and land their with your bony hands outstreched begging for the food those black people grew on those farms. Shameless phuckers. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending