• Yes.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • No.

Votes: 57 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would choose a Bantu any day over my own clansmen. Somali people are the worst. I believe Hitler chose to decimate the wrong people. He should have slaughtered Somalis.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
I would choose a Bantu any day over my own clansmen. Somali people are the worst. I believe Hitler chose to decimate the wrong people. He should have slaughtered Somalis.
Aren’t you a Somali yourself? Why would you want your own people slaughtered. If that genocide was on Somalis, your birth could’ve been prevented :childplease:

Yuna09

He/she is brave I'll give him/her that.

@Yuna09 explain your name? Are you fan of Final Fantasy X or what?
No, but Yuna is an Asian name yea.

I appreciate the sound of it. It’s such a pleasant word to say. The consonants “y” and “n” roll off the tongue steadily. I jus like it.

Yuna09

:dead::dead::dead:
How you poisoned this much already to be making threads about bantus? you just started highschool iss dijii:gucciwhat: @Luna you 14 too?

are all the girls in MN like this?:ayaanswag: thought those in hs were a bit more PC nowadays.
Yep. Everyone is a supporter of BLM, March for our Lives, etc. According to them, #FreePalestine comes before #FreeOgaden.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nope. I may hate a tribe that does Somalis wrong, but not a whole fucking sub-Race of people. That's just ignorant. And a Bantu never did anything to me, so I don't got anything to hate about.

Isaaq people. Once, I had asked my dad what Isaaq was, and he cussed them.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: no naaya its not cause he hates isaaqs he cussed them cause they arent MJ kkkk. Dare you to ask him what HG is tho :pachah1:

anyways iss dijii naaya isaaqs are high quality people

dont follow your old mans footsteps kkkkk. focus on your SATs and log off of sspot.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In Xamar they are everywhere, I believe they will eventually take over Xamar.

Yuna09

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: no naaya its not cause he hates isaaqs he cussed them cause they arent MJ kkkk. Dare you to ask him what HG is tho :pachah1:

anyways iss dijii naaya isaaqs are high quality people

dont follow your old mans footsteps kkkkk. focus on your SATs and log off of sspot.
C5084C64-F522-4C47-A8F5-8DBB6FA3D5DC.gif

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Wait, this guy is 14? Sxb, log out and don't log back in til you reach 16. Your mind will be radically changed by Qabilyaad. There are also "Somali" LGBT supporters and Atheists. I know right:jcoleno:. You were in a bubble before like me, thinking this wasn't even remotely possible. Take my advice, log out

14 year old girl. She once posted a pic.

Yuna09

14 year old girl. She once posted a pic.
14? Yes, but not for long. Girl? Ehh... I’m gender fluid when online.

And when I posted that pic, it was the big mouth big eyes filter; so my features were jumbled up. I have an inch of hair as well.

Thus, my real gender hasn’t been confirmed.

My preferred pronoun online is “ze.”
CF8A1C7F-3451-4B09-8C98-EF47081F500E.gif

Nigga. I am still a cannibal. Don’t think I won’t eat you :kodaksmiley:

You posted your pic? that's a no no nayaa. Go and take angled filtered snaps on snapchat, this website will chew you up and spit you out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts