DEG DEG - Silaanyo sides with SA and the UAE against Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
While the Brothers of Somalia wage war against us, beesha barekeysan Snmland are a step closer of realising their dream of a country Somaliland.

I foresee many suicides (by certain group) up-north at the day of Declaration of Independence of Somaliland.

Wage war how? :chrisfreshhah:

Somaliland will be like Taiwan , nobody will recognize, they will Remain Under control of Federal Government of Somalia,

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
When SL sides with UAE it's bootyclapping but when Somalia sides with Qatar it's not bootyclapping :mjlol:

I support neither however why are koonfurians all worked up because of this?
Their soldiers are killing each other for food for God's sake.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
How do they want to protect "their sky" kkkk
By firing fart shots?:mjlol:

Maamulka Isaaqland is about to take big L cuz we all know this bootykissing wont lead to ictiraaf:mjlaugh:

Atleast they should do a form of bootykissing that leads to results (ictixaar).
You must be having a total breakdown. You must be at your lowest mentally because of this news?

Can you answer one question for me and if I change it around can Somalia protect their airspace??? Let me switch it up in words you can understand better is the fart of the Somali federal government stronger than Somaliland?

The posts you make on this forum is so embarrassing I sometimes have a loss of words. :jcoleno:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
These people think that they're some sort of geopolitical masters because they cut ties with a country that doesn't recognize Somaliland, for the sake of other countries that doesn't recognize Somaliland.

:dead1::mjlol:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
How sway? WW3 will happen before that
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending