DEG DEG - Silaanyo sides with SA and the UAE against Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
kkkkkkk I did that

Back to topic: It's simple every choice Somalia takes they take the opposite.

To be fair, UAE already invested heavily to SL (port upgrade and military base) prior to the GCC schism so it isn't surprising why SL stuck with uae/saudi.

Last edited:

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Does a small village supporting saudi matter when the country it resides in supports qatar? Isnt somaliland's airspace belonging to somalia?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
How do they want to protect "their sky" kkkk
By firing fart shots?:mjlol:

Maamulka Isaaqland is about to take big L cuz we all know this bootykissing wont lead to ictiraaf:mjlaugh:

Atleast they should do a form of bootykissing that leads to results (ictixaar).

Somaliland, Djibouti, Somalia, Mauritania and Libya are all worthless to these rich arabs. There is no need to take sides. However if the UAE goes with the Saudis, we must too. We are the 8th Emirate of the UAE.

From Britannica:
British Somaliland, Former British protectorate, southern shore of the Gulf of Aden, eastern Africa. In the Middle Ages it was a powerful Arab sultanate; it was broken up in the 17th century. Its coast came under British influence in the early 19th century, but formal control was not acquired until it was taken from Egypt in 1884.
https://www.britannica.com/place/British-Somaliland

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kkkk if Somalia chose jannah IctiraafLand would choose naar :siilaanyolaugh::lolbron:

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
While the Brothers of Somalia wage war against us, beesha barekeysan Snmland are a step closer of realising their dream of a country Somaliland.

I foresee many suicides (by certain group) up-north at the day of Declaration of Independence of Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending